Design your own hell!

My current thinking...

Circle I Limbo: Anyone who can't be bothered.

Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind: Anyone who can't take a joke.

Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow: Anyone who complains unduly and constantly.

Circle IV Rolling Weights: Vandals, the inconsiderate, etc.

Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled: Bigots, and those who are overconcerned with the state of their own health.

-- River Styx --

Circle VI Buried for Eternity: The malicious, and manipulative.

-- River Phlegyas --

Circle VII Burning Sands: The greedy, gluttonous, and those who consciously take luxury for granted.

Circle VIII Immersed in their own Excrement: The Netherlands

Circle IX Frozen in Ice: Murderers, rapists, and other criminals of such proportions.

Hehe, I just noticed something: In my version of hell, the capitalists are "buried for eternity". I guess Khruschev got his wish after all. ;D ("We will bury you!")

Also, I'm surprised that Caid's hell doesn't contain any trace of Hitler or the nazis... hmmmm...

its creationists, not creationalists.lol

Also why dont you guys grow up and stop picking on people like empr? Sure he was an ass all the time but he is a human being and his name shouldnt be tarnished. and dont give me that shit that this is all just a silly joke. Jokes are interprited and are subjective. What you read as "funny" could be mean to others.

as for this bullshit with creationists and republicans. Dont you see that a true nihilist would be a republican or a libertarian. They believe in LESS government and less dependance upon things. Why are the democrats always let off scott free? because people like you guys are idiots.lol

Now, Either this will make sense to some, or everybody on this thread will dispise me.lol

seriously listen though.

Why should we? This is just for poking fun, and just because you can't find the humor in it doesn't mean we should all stop. If you consider his past threads, he almost begs to be put on some people's hells. Suck it up.

suck it up? it isnt me being attacked right now.lol

acriku, you follow the mainstream, so that if a few people who have posted wtihout a problem, you feel that it is the feeling of all people. Empr is a human, and you know maybe it is incorrect to do. Of course you wouldnt listen to me though, your an ass, need I say more?

its creationists, not creationalists.lol

Also why dont you guys grow up and stop picking on people like empr? Sure he was an ass all the time but he is a human being and his name shouldnt be tarnished.

ROFL!

he never had any "name" nor was he a respectable or decent person. i know him from WOL and the old WW boards, and if you or anyone else wants the true story on exactly what kind of "person" he is, send me an IM

I think you just want somone to talk to. :P

not at all. i'd prefer to receive no IMs whatsoever and post it all right here in this very thread but i know that if i do that then Gob will get PO'ed. that is the only reason why i do not make his true colors known right here

btw *you* of all people were around to see him defend bilbo vehemently and before your Turning you woulda been on side with me about this.

1. Stalin ) In the dimension of 'lost souls' which he killed in the war. Where he will be punished by his victims.

2. Hitler ) In the dimension of 'Fascism' Damned to listen his own ear annoying breaking records of speeches that he made, driving him even MORE crazy. ;D

3. George W Bush ) In the dimension of Hell, where he will be strangled by the American flag and getting poked by Arabs and Europeans with really large sticks.

4. Bill Gates ) In the dimension of the Computer, where he will learn the true meaning of coding which he fails to understand, if he tries to steal code from a other system; His large amount of cash will disappear slowly with each attempt.

5. Osama bin Laden ) In the Dimension of the theology, where he will be shot in the mouth and head everytime when he says something. Not to forget, he will take a bath in Pork meat inside a American decorated cage.

6. Saddam Hussein ) In the dimension of the 'wannabe' great leaders, his punishment will be; To be lynched by angry people and watching his beautiful property getting smashed by American troops.