Tournaments and Ladders

Gobalopper

For those of you still playing Emperor there are lots of opportunities to challenge yourself. The competition is limited these days so two forum members have decided to start tournaments of their own. First Annual Tournament of Navaros is the first but does have a long list of rules you will need to follow. The second tournament, called THE BIG ONE, has a much shorter list of rules but signups are closing soon. Check out both and see if you are up to the challenge.

For those of you more interested in a monthly ladder be sure to check out our own ladder. scymaxim is the current leader with 205 points but there is lots of time to catch up. For all the details check out the FED2k Ladder thread and the help page if you need more details.

Lol, first thing when i saw navs thread was hes just trying mock mord lol.

ANd i still think its a joke, i mean lets call everyone make there own tournament with 3000 rules.

heres rule number 1#

ill be one the finalist, so everyone fights for a chance to fight my mighty a$$, and final is played like this:

ONLY I CAN USE SUBHOUSES, fail to comply and ure removed.

PS! u can also be removed if u start annoying me and i feel like it.

I just wanted to let everyone know that i am now hosting a tournament, too. It has a few rules but if you read em, it's really not that bad. If you wanna check it out it's in the Emperor:Battle for Dune forum and it's called "Emperor Tournament-"The Spice Bowl"". ;D