who plays magic the gathering

Dune_trooper360

I play Magic and my deck consist of many different editions.

Wizards of The Coast is ruining the game for us old players nowadays because they add greater and greater cards to the starter decks, and makes rare monsters common.

I play Magic and my deck consist of many different editions.

Wizards of The Coast is ruining the game for us old players nowadays because they add greater and greater cards to the starter decks, and makes rare monsters common.

I know what you mean, they are taking the skill out of the game.

Hi,Im pretty good at magic :)

I work at a store that is hosted by Wizzards of the coast.

Right now I have these decks:

counter/burn

cycling

Morphling

Zombie/burn

And a sliver deck, though it's not fully functional without the sliver Queen, that card was banned from the game ::)

And yes people, I have the biggest/badest/most evil rare in the game.. Any of you know.. which one that is? :O

EDIT: All of my decks consists of TYPE 2 cards, meaning It only contains cards from the last 5 or 6 editions.

Anyway

gl

-av

thery always have a reason there not dumb believe me !

Yep, they always have...

Reason: Money

The old players have to buy new decks as new editions appear because their greatest decks can suddenly be beaten by starters with only a few boosters.

As new editions jump into the store shelves, the starter decks from the older editions consist of better monsters.

ya, 8th does seem to take the skill out of the game. why would wizards of the coast do that? it makes no sence.

Uhh that .. bullshit?

8th edition is just a set that consists of older cards that were already released..So if you bought a box of each set each real set.. You'd already have all 1th,2th,3th,4th,5th,6th,7th and 8th cards.