Unlimited Money/Unlimited Power is available!!!

Attention all Emperor players, that are not cheaters, please be advised that this program is available for download, and does work for BC, QM matches. I will not post the address, but as of today it has 1748 downloads, and rising.  The program provides unlimited money, and full power at all times.  

I think a neat feature to add to Emperor is that we should be able to see everyones money count. But then again, they will probably find a cheat for that also. It seems like a lost cause. Anyways just wanted to inform you all. gl

well i have said b4 that i was sure there was a cheat that worked now. this confirms it. the person who i had trouble with using it was krepierien,i am like 99.9% sure he had that cheat(i wont go into detail again). And i dont go around pointing out cheaters or accusing them so i have to have one helluva good reason to say this!

Yes, I'm 100% sure. I tested it out myself with a friend.  The OOS only happens when I toggle the unlimited to on/off which cause to much overload on the sync. Now if I have it turn on before the game starts, the OOS will not appear, only odd times, which we are currrently seeing, but theirs ways around that...I will not explain how, to prevent any further tampering!! I am a person that wants to keep this game alive.

well if its true that it works, its a sorry day 4 emperor, as ww will never patch emperor again, and that cheat will be common amongst qm players whocheat no doubt, so it wouldnt be worth playing no more, however looking at the ladder atm, it dont look like theres much impact, as every1 got losses here n there, apart from our dear friend ipiphoura is got his arse busted 4 been a cheating bish