Name of the music file

Gambit

I have observed that the music list in Dune2000 is sometimes buggy, probably due to the fact that the side-specific music tracks were not implemented properly. E.g. you might click on one music theme name, yet another one will play.

Unto my experience, all tracks available for play are listed, except for the score screen theme and main menu theme. Here's the complete Dune200 soundtrack list (source)

[pre]  1. Options

2. Attack on Arrakis

3. Enter the Ordos

4. Fight For Power

5. Harkonnen Battle

6. Land of Sand

7. Plotting

8. Rise of Harkonnen

9. Robotix

10. Spice Scouting

11. The Ambush

12. The Atreides Gain

13. The Fremen

14. The Soldiers Approach

15. The Waiting Game

16. Under Construction

17. Score [/pre]

Well, 'Options' and 'Score' aren't listed in the music menu for me. Does 'Options' show up in your music menu? Also, the main menu theme is 'Plotting'.

EDIT: I just got the Dune 2000 Soundtrack. Man, the game plays all the wrong themes. What I though was 'The Soldiers Approach' was actually 'Robotix', and what I though was 'Robotix' is actually 'Plotting'. BTW, the name of the theme I was looking for is 'Under Construction'.

Well, 'Options' and 'Score' aren't listed in the music menu for me. Does 'Options' show up in your music menu? Also, the main menu theme is 'Plotting'.

No, the Options and Score themes are not supposed to be playable through the game jukebox. The main menu theme (Options) just sounds like Plotting, but it's a separate, much shorter track.

And yeah, as I said, the game jukebox just messes up all the names. You click one, and hear another :(

Where can I find AUD player or converter to (for example .mp3)?

XCC Mixer allows to convert AUD files into WAV format.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm fairly certain it isnt in the mission file, that leaves only the UI unless it's hardcoded which would be silly

Bit of a bump off this thread. I knew I'd seen it somewhere, it's in the Data/UI_DATA/campaign.uib file.