Three strikes for you, Mr. Republican!

Mr. Duke, you have not taken your medication have you?

What this gambling guy did or did not do is his business, it just means that he has zero credibility.

Bill Clinton isn't alowed to have an affair

I don't think anybody should (though I saying there should be legal punishments for this). Clinton shouldn't have lied under oath and that's the whole point.

1. I came up with that scenario because that very thing played out to a friend of mine. And frankly, if you give people the right to look through your luggage, you don't think any of theses screeners are ever going to take anything?
Of course some people are going to abuse their power but as usual they'll be caught, fired, charged, and tossed in the slammer. That's like saying that there shouldn't be police because some of them will abuse their power.
Convieniently, when you try to get to the text of the Transportation Security Act from the DOT page, you get a 404 error. ::)
You mean this page?
2.So you are saying you find nothing wrong with getting huge payments telling people how to lead vituous lives, then turning around and gambling it off? ::)
Well did he ever preach about gambling in his books? Obviously he didn't break the bank so I don't see how he's in contradiction with his own moral code. Personally I think gambling is dumb and Republicans are one of the last parties I would vote for but you aren't being fair.

ACE:

The requested page could not be found

* If you arrived here by selecting a link provided by a site other than the U.S. House of Representatives, please notify the originating site of this error.

* If you arrived here by typing in a specific URL, please make sure the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are correct.

* If you arrived here by using a bookmark or favorite link, please make sure the link is current for the 108th Congress.

o Go to U.S. House of Representatives Home Page.

o View list of Representatives by Name or State.

o Send a message to the Web Comments Administrator. Please be sure to include the URL or specific information to assist in the research and correction of a problem.

Use the SEARCH in the above right to search the entire U.S. House of Representatives Web site.

::)

I found the eaxct text, but it suriously doesn't specify what a "maual search" entails. HOWEVER, it does indeed mention that a suspicious object can be removed from you luggage, and if it cannot be identified on the spot, sent out for testing.

DukeLeto,

Maybe when you have grown up a bit and experienced life on your own you may be capable of seeing things from different perspectives. Right now I fear you are too brainwashed by the far left environment you live in. I guess you are at that stage in your life where you want to test your ability at making a statement.