Next Game Review: You Pick.

GhostHunter

As you may have noticed, I am now starting to make game reviews on todays hottest games, or games that didn't make it up into the spotlight. Anyways, I'm a hard reviewer so you know when I give high ratings its a good game, anyways I come to you now asking one question, what game next?

Haegemonia: Legions of Iron.

I feel this is a great game, that only needs another patch to fix up a problem with ship wreckages accumulating and lagging the game, along with other minor details, not to mention that it didn't sell too well and that the multiplayer element just... well, died. :P

how are you gonna let anyone "pick" your next game review? it's not like you have enough money to go out and buy the games that people mention, so you're only gonna be reviewing games that *YOU* happened to have been interested in anyways, and just waiting for someone to mention the name even tho chances are you already own that game and hence would have reviewed it anyways ::)

Nav, I have connections up the ying yang so don't worry about me.

Expect in the next week:

Freelancer

Star Craft Brood War

Rise Of The Nations

Others I will be reviewing this week:

Soldier of Fortune Two: Double Helix

Red Faction

Dungeon Siege

Return To Castle Wolfenstein (Think I might of already done this).

I'll work on your others later on, remember for PC only. And by the way Low, I have no interest in getting Vietcong to review, I already read a review for it that wasn't exackly positive.