Internet RPG

bryorama

Hello everyone... Here is an RPG where you just join up and.. well do stuff that is decided furthur into the game...

You need to tell me:

Your name:

Your Weapons:

What Lifeform or Race:

and anything else.

Name: CobraJc

Weapons: Redeemer (see Twilight of the Dead post for a description)

Race: Raptor-Human Hybrid (A raptor with human intelligence)

Misc: Great eyesight and night vision.

very fast.

highly agile.

cant blend in well in human areas.

ONLY eats meat. never anything else and always raw.

• 4 weeks later...

Your name: Primal

Your Weapons: Battle drones (hovering self-destructive small EITS drones/kinda like Hunter-Seekers)and a laser rifle.

What Lifeform or Race: Ixian.

and anything else: Have a shield as I am Ix after all.

Name: Ayorl Vaenarei.

Weapons: Blue-Black Trident, imbued (Ye Gods I hate that word) with many forms of magic which I'll describe later. Small hand-held crossbow.

Race: Drow. Also known as Dark Elves. Ebony skin, white hair, vengeful and generally described by others as 'evil.'

Other stuff: Will be made up as I go along.

CobraJc spun around and unloaded his gun in the stomach of the enemy next to him. He laughed and then bit the man's neck.

Food and warfare! Damn I am so happy!

He kept shooting and eating and he finally got back to back with Prima.

DO you need help Prima? These men look rather...good!

Shadow Warrior runs forward slashing his twin daggers into the guys head. 'Uncovering himself' Some take aa shot at him and misses 'Uncovering Himself again' He slashes at a couple more guys.

Ayorl Vaenarei stands alone, in the centre of the battle. His innate Drow abilities have enabled him to bring up a globe of darkness around himself, effectively advertising his position while at the same time making him almost impossible to hit.

The enemy, too foolish to rush him as a group, attack one by one. They dash into the darkness, their eyes closed. And Ayorl, with his infra-red vision, picks them off at his leisure with his unique trident.

'Gettig bored here... What say we liven this up a bit?' He thinks to himself...

And the globe of darkness emits a powerful, purple haze. It floats over the area, killing anything which breathes it in, or even touches it. The power of the Toxic in his trident.

'Hmmm... Hope I didn't hit anyone who wasn't trying to attack me... Ayorl smirks evily as his darkness globe drops, leaving him in the centre of a wide space otherwise covered only with bodies.

As the purple haze disapates, he walks silently over to the rest of the battle, and begins again.

A man tried sneaking up on CobraJc. He laughed. Now he would get this raptor!

What an idoit!CobraJc thought to himself. I can smell flowers from a mile away so of course I can smell your B-O so close by.

He whirled around and blasted the man's head off and then he felt a small prick on his neck and as he slipped into a coma he heard a voice-that-was-not-a-voice.

Take him back to my Citadel. I have plans for this...subject.

• 2 weeks later...