Planetside !

playerap

Why can't they just make a Dune game like Star Wars Galaxies? My friend is going nuts on it, I mean, he really is a freak of it. I don't know, I think Episode 1 ruined pretty much of my Star Wars-ism...

No really, why is it so hard to make a Dune game where you build your character, train him in anyway you want to train him and etc?

well its all what u like and what kinda stuff u like to play with if u like high technology stuff pick vanu u like fast shooting lucky shoot power weapons pick terran if u like overall power pick new con

i don't think i will be getting planetside after all... i didn't know you had to pay to play online :( i don't really want to spend THAT much on the game, i mean it's $40 for a 90 day game card... and that's after you buy the game itself for $50, maybe if they drop the price at least $20 on the game and maybe $10 on the 90 day play card... but $90 for the game is insane for right now, especially after we just bought a new computer.