The Inky/Projector Looooove Connection...

Exo Etherial

Yes, well I'm back again kids. Didja miss me? ( 8) ) But anyways on to the strategies!

You know, you never know what you can do until you reach that moment of insanity caused by desperation. You know the moment, when your base is down to nothing but a barely functioning MCV updeployed and evacuated just in the nick of time. Your attacker has been killed in its push; but your base is still in tatters (that's why you

It has arguably the greatest range of any vehicles in the game, and projected Inkvines leave as much residual splotch-damage as the real McCoy.

it has the best range, period. there is NO argument about it.

yes you are right that mass inkvines = mass ownages. i've been saying that for eons and if you do some browsing on this Forum you'll see that anybody who is a non-n00b tends to agree

congratulations on discovering the Inkvine

Or I was intentionally vague in describing the circumstances of my last stand...

If you want detail: The attacking force had slammed up against an intended attack force and defensive structures comprised of a mix of Flame Turrets, Gun Turrets, Troopers, 3 Devas, 4 Missle Tanks, 3 Gunships, and an assortment of Flame/Assault Tanks. The defender (me) also had 5 Inkvines in queue, but only one was made. I also had out a 10-strong group of Projectors out on another platue. Fog Of War was in place.

The attacker has done a full burn vehicle-friendly BO. Attacking with a combonation of 5 Minos, Numerous Snipers, and enough Mongeese to make your head explode. This mish mash of firepower and pure evil was done in under 20 minutes, and thumping down upon my base in 22. There were Fremen attacks but becaue of the Fog Of War, the defender (me) made sure to have plently of Scouts scattered around the map.

The battle lasted for some time, with my base in shambles, but the last Mino got riddled with bullets by a barely alive Gun Turret. The attacker also had no Harvesters or CArryalls, due to a sneaky flanking manuver to their cash flow utilizing those 15 troopers mentioned int he first post. Them, that Inkvine (badly damaged) and the flaming MCV were left. The attacker was waiting for the replacement Harv, and she had spent the majority everything on the attack that managed to apparently cripple me. Her most recent intel told her that I had nothing but Troopers so taking the proper route she spent the rest of her money on snipers.

I do not enjoy being insulted, Harkdawg. Constructive feedback? Anybody?