Dark Galaxy

exatreide

• 3 months later...

Well I meant in the last round I spent many hours per day on it and everything scheduled out, and then they decide to close it down. I was angry ( that I did all this work for nothing [other than to figure out how to play] )and have not went back to it. I may in September, but I found a better free online game that is realtime.( may indulge more into that matter at a specified later time when it suits me best ;D )

Everytime when a clan[e.g. WolfPack] gets bigger,people will think that it is good and join it and as this practice goes on.Some clans will get bigger and bigger and most importantly,stronger while every other clan gets squeezed out and as you are just starting to colonize a new planet,you see a whole armada of ships armed with an arsenal of weapons to thrash the fuck out of you.Making it unbalanced. :O So you will be forced to join their clan or suffer thrashing. :( Just like my old clan did when we refused to combine with WP.

So the overall outcome of me going to play in this round.Most probably not.But to kill some time,maybe.