Emp!

Darkrul3r

Did you install any new software/programs since the last time that it worked fine.

I got that problem before with those stupid advertisements/popups which resulted in leaving my game and going back to the desktop :-

About which game are we talking here . .Dune Emperor I presume ?

Connecting is related to internet gaming ?

Does the game work in single player mode, and over a LAN and did it always do this or has it recently started to display this error ?

How are you connected to the Net, directly or via a router. And do you have a firewall that could prevent you from playing online.

Last, could you attach a copy of you direct X file. . . it could help us in finding any drivves errors on your system.

:)

Its EBFD, when it gets passed the first connecting part, it gets to the very end when it says "loading game". I have not installed anythng new. i dont have a firewall. and yes it works on single player. i would attach a diret x, but i dont know how to :(

The attach option seems to be gone.

Make sure you've updated all your drivers.

Apart from anything you may have newly installed sofware wise, did anything else change since the problem occured ?

When you try to play EBFD, make sure all background programs are closed, like virus scanners.

[Edit]You can attach files again when you reply.[/Edit]