lol

Darkrul3r

Have you guys ever set up a lines of units?(units with short ranges) and then shot at a enemy tank with a freman warrior? its funny, the tank is on guard so it automatically starts moving twords the unit, as long and u keep shooting at it, u can lure it into ur units! unless the player notices you doing that.

ill set up kindjal in a infantry rock and when the enemy gets ready to rush, ill lure his tanks or other mechs, whatever he has to that infantry rock ;)i find its real effective at P*ssing newb's off ;D

Have you guys ever set up a lines of units?(units with short ranges) and then shot at a enemy tank with a freman warrior? its funny, the tank is on guard so it automatically starts moving twords the unit, as long and u keep shooting at it, u can lure it into ur units! unless the player notices you doing that.

Yep, do it all the time.

Its so fun! ;D Brseg, u could have things like minos or bikes depending on what house you have to counter his buzzies. so he cant run the freman over. I usually dont use sard for that, because they can see them and is a easy target for freman warriors, so i like the clocked units so they dont know where i shoot from.