Fun with Chemical Troopers!

Exo Etherial

First chevron, they do indeed heal. If you're a sadistic-camper like myself this low-level healing rule is just stellar. I mean keeping down an enemy after the first or second Laser rush by just posting a small group of Chemies aroudn the exit of a barracks...

Am I drooling?

House Ordos does indeed have extremely useful infantry, and when used correctly Dust Scouts ( ;D ) and laser tanks are deadly. If only they had some decent airpower they'd rule no problem...

Going back to the chemical trooper, 1) are they effected by their own gas? and 2) Are they effected by gas turret gas? I'd go find out myself but Emperor has a few problems at the moment...

Yes, Chem Troopers will take damage if they get in the way of each other's chemical spray. Although friendly fire doesn't tend to happen as much as with Flame infantry.

And your gas turrets will also damage/kill your chem troopers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Ordos Chemical Trooper is the unit 4th unit on the high attack list.(After Snipers, Fremen Warriors and Sards)(not in order)

THe drawback about the CHemical Trooper is that it is the unit with the lowest hit point, even lower than that of a scout!(373 I think. Scout got 500)