Backup bookmarks (favorites)

Just search for "favorites" with Windows Search. If you use WinXP and haven't changed the folder source (which I doubt anyone ever does), it should be here: C:Documents and SettingsComputerFavorites (change C to whatever your hard drive letter is).

Just go to this folder and copy the html files. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. If you need more help, let me know.

Just search for "favorites" with Windows Search. If you use WinXP and haven't changed the folder source (which I doubt anyone ever does), it should be here: C:Documents and SettingsComputerFavorites (change C to whatever your hard drive letter is).

Just go to this folder and copy the html files. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. If you need more help, let me know.

Another way to save all of your bookmarks to one file is to use the Internet Explorer import/export wizard. Simply go to the File menu and select "Import and export" and let the wizard guide you to saving all of your favorites to one file which can be imported back into IE after the format (Save the exported file to a floppy disk first ;) ).