Getting Sarduakar to ally

Invader_dag

Hey everyone, this is my first post.

Anyways, i`m playing through the Ordos campaign, and i`m at a mission where i`m supposed to find a Sarduakar column that has been seperated from it`s command after being attacked by tellaxiu. So, i look around for them on the map, and find them south of my base. They are just running around like morons. Then, they run around my base, and head north. Then they all turn into Tellaxiu contaminators. And so, i kill all of them, and a freighter lands in my base, and it says that the Sarduakar are sending reinforcements. Thenm after it lands, it says that have been contaminated by the tellaxiu. And so i destroy all the invading tellaxiu, and destroy the enemy base. And then on the debriefing it says that i didn`t not find the Sarduakar, and it was a wasted oppurtounity!! so what happend?? Did i do it right or what?? thanks in advance everyone!!

Nope, you didn't do it right, i think that you should've waited and killed off all the tleilaxu groups, then after you're mentat had said that you can destroy the enemy base destroy it, you can ofcourse attack it straight away, leaving a refinery behind, that way you only need to fight off his reinforcements.

im doin a campain for ordos. i have to find a colum of sards and use them to help conquer the territory. when ever i find them, notin happens. to make things worse, a message pops up sayin theve been infected by tilaxeaus. then when they send reinforcements, sum contaminators and leeches pop up right in my base, then they launch a hole squad against me. very hard, any help any1.

Lemme guess-Its Bilar Slopes,right?

Don't do that one.Just checked it several times.Its bugged.Choose an easier mission where you ally with Sards.Thats the only advice I can give you.Ask Ken,maybe he knows what is going on.

BTW,its T L E I L A X U ;)