I m doomed!

NOOOOO!Pls read the right-click=illegal operation thread first.

Now I m in deep shit!

I dont know what happened!

But My computer,network neighbourhood and other desktop stuff cant work anymore,no matter how many restarts......only IE can work now....help me ASAP,lots of miscellaneous files are in danger!!!!!!!!

Even start button things cant open at all!HELP ME!

well, for one... your comp is seriously fucked up.

This illegal operation might indeed be a virus, even though the scan doesn't detect it, but then a again, virus scanners only detect 50% of the virusses. While you were using your computer it infected more and more programs, programs that you used. This eventually results in that your comp get's more and more fucked up. At this stage there is only one possible solution, format the Hard drive, perhaps copy some important files like text files, and perhaps save games on a cd and format your entire HD.

I COULD be wrong, but the errors that you are getting, and the increasing amount of problems on your comp only give me one true option. I'm for 80% sure your comp is infected by a virus and your virusscan doesn't detect it. the virus has spread so far now, it's like cancer. It's impossible to sort out files that may be infected, too many have been infected now.

Just as a comment, Lowzeewee mentioned in an IM that all of the regestry key's visible with regcleaner had been deleted. That would explain a lot of the things that have got wrong sinds then. ..

I couldnt open my files because my cousin cleared EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT in my registry using regcleaner.Thats y i cant open the fucking stuff.........

I shouldnt have done all those hot bitchy stuff.....I m fucking doomed now...this isnt my computer,its my dad's company laptop :O

Oh No!

Your cousin cleared EVERY entry in the Registry using RegCleaner?!?! :O I'm surprised your computer is still working. :O NONE of the programs that alter the registry when they are installed will work now, or they will behave abnormally, or have their settings reset to the default parameters. From my point of view, if you do not have any backups of your important data, then you've lost your data. I personally would NOT backup anything from the hard drive, since if it is indeed a viral infection and you have no way of knowing which file(s) are infected, then you may accidentally transfer the virus to your backup, and then to your clean re-installation of your operating system. Format your hard drive, clean up EVERYTHING, then start from scratch. This time, make sure your cousin can't access your computer easily.

That depends on if your ISP requires you to install some software that will enable your connection to work. If you're talking about a cable modem, then you may need to install some drivers for it to work after you've formatted your HD, however I've never used a cable modem before and don't know much about it, so this would just be a guess. :-