CoD Soundtrack Contest

Mahdi

Want to win a copy of Brian Tylers Children of Dune soundtrack? Film Tracks has up a contest where you can do jsut that! All you have to do is identify the composer and score three audio clips are from. Click here for more info, and to enter the contest.

On another note, the Special Edition DVD of Frank Herberts Dune is now the tenth bestselling DVD of any type, not just sci-fi, on Amazon.com.

Also, the original minisereis soundtrack is at #74 currently in all music top sellers, and Children of dune sountrack is at #8.

these numbers easily change, but at least there doing good!

DVD's

FHD SE- #10

FHD - # 12

Books

Dune - #36

Dune Messiah - #45

CoD - #48

GEoD - #62

Heretics of Dune - #79

What? no chapterhouse? :'(

Dune is raking in the money, even if people may think the CoD mini failed(it didnt), it helped Duniverse a lot!

Damn that was hard I only got one of them. You need to give both the movie name and the composer of at least one of the three samples.

You mean song? not "movie"? that is hard, maybe I'll wait until i can buy the cd, then answer ;D

The CoD mini "Failed"?! Far from it, it was a huge success. The only way you could possibly beleive it to have failed is if you compared it's numbers to one of the major networks, or to other networks like UPM and the WB. The sci-fi channel has only a fraction of the market those other networks do, and is only available in select locations. 3.3 million viewers a night is huge, Taken only got 3.2! FH Dune only got 2.8! Whoever these people are Andrew, they're kinda lost....

You're right Mahdi, I guess what I meant if a person didnt like it, or whatever, at least it is helping everything else about Dune. And no i dont know anyone that thinked it failed except maybe the incompetants at the scifi board which is thoroughly spammed (or not organized).

Damn that was hard I only got one of them. You need to give both the movie name and the composer of at least one of the three samples.

You mean song? not "movie"? that is hard, maybe I'll wait until i can buy the cd, then answer ;D

No, I meant the movie. The text field has "score/composer". Since Varese Saraband is mostly a soundtrack CD producer and score refers to a whole piece of music, not it's individual components, it follows that score is synonymous with movie in this case.