Magic: The gathering

Guest Eric E.

Guest Eric E.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to know which of you guys play magic.

And it would be cool if you'd post your decklists,

so we can discuss strategies and such.

Currently i have four decks, I'm making a new one that consists of the latest series, Here's my list:

Creatures

1 doomed necromancer

1 thorn elemental

1 silvos, rogue elemental

1 kamahl, fist of krosa

1 brawn

1 anger

2 krosan colossus

3 sutured ghoul

3 krosan cloudscrapper

3 wirewood channeler

4 llanowar elves

Spells

2 entomb

3 zombify

4 buried alive

Enchantments

1 gratuitous violence

2 strands of night

3 wild growth

Lands

8 forests

8 mountains

8 swamps

Sideboard

1 thorn elemental

1 seedborn muse

2 diligent farmhand

1 moment's peace

2 naturalize

2 muscle burst

2 overrun

3 reckless charge

1 strands of night

1 wild growth

1 narcissism

It's a good deck and it wins 4 out of 5 games so far. I usually win in the 4th or 5th turn with this deck. I use the Krosan cloudscraper in combination with the Sutured ghoul, Great combo! : (It has other combo's 2)

Krosan cloudscraper: cost 7 and 3 green

13/13

At the beginning of your upkeep,

sacrifice Krosan Cloudscraper Unless you pay 2 green

Sutured ghoul: cost 2 and one black

2/2

Sacrifice a creature sutured ghoul Gains X,

Were X is the amount of HP and attack Of the creature.

I use an elfish piper so my Krosan's only cost One green, i sacrifice it, and Voila, i got a 15/15 creature For one green mana.

Tell me what you think of it :)

Cya

~Eric.

my blue/green deack has alot of gaseous forms and several walls of tears (0/4 if WOT blcoks a creature that creature goes back to owners hand)and and a ever fun spring of life so I had one game where I got about 36 life ;D ;D ;D my red/white deck has over 15 soltary cards so while and several angelic renuals ;D ;D

I play Magic.

I use a Black/Red/Blue deck with many flying units in it and allot of dirty tricks.

My deck:

Creature spells

1 marsh crocodile

2 seamonster

3 cavern harpy

1 thunderscape apprentice

2 Zanam Djinn

2 stormscape apprentice

1 Crosis, the Purger

2 air elemental

2 nightscape battlemage

1 waterspout elemental

1 glacial wall

1 phantom warrior

1 obsianus golem

1 phyrexian slayer

2 tunderscape battlemage

1 nightscape familiar

Lands:

9 swamps

11 mountains

10 islands

8 multiland

Other spells:

1 breath of darigaaz

1 air bladder

1 slay

1 exotic curse

1 allied strategies

3 maniacal rage

4 keldorn mantle

2 confound

1 dominate

1 planeswalker's mischief

2 flight

1 sleeper's robe

1 terminate

1 planeswalkers scorn(what a cool card!)

1 scorching lava

1 giant strength

1 exotic disease

1 insolence

This deck wins about 3-4 of 5 games.

It was the first deck I made to beat my brothers deck ;D

I haven't played magic since God knows when and the deck needs great revising because many creatures and spells serve less purpose than others.

I love the battlemages because of their kickers and I have allot of creatures allowing me to pick them up at my hand again.

I also love planeswalker's scorn because it allowes me to kill/damage all the creatures I can afford to, each turn...

Guest Eric E.

Hello,

I can see it's an old deck, half of the cards i don't even know.

You might wanne put in some flamethong Kavu's and some more terminates. The new series ''Legion'' Has a great card for your deck: Hollow specter. It's practically the same as the Hypnotic Specter:

Cost 2 black 1 colerless

2/2

When you deal combat damage to a player. Target player discards a card.

Very expensive card but it helps alot, Another card you might want is a pyro Zombie.

1 red 1 black 2 colerless

4/4

When pyro zombie comes into play, You can sacrifice pyro zombie, If you do, Destroy target creature or deal 5 damage to target player.

Well anyway.. you sound like you never play it anymore, To bad.. It's a great game.. And the new series are much better than the old Ones..

G'day

Eric

yea I have one of the best cards out there and is even better with some others. the card is called jokaloups and it says "destroy all lands, creatures and artifacts" but I usually have atleast one angelic renual sometimes two so I just renew my 5/6 phyrexian hulf and staunch defenders (it costs 5 mana and is a 3/4 but it says "when staunch defenders comes into play you gain four life" ) my decks weakness is flying but I've never lost a game with it and I usually kill my opponenet before I get lower than 13 health. oh and I have a goblin deck with some very dirty tricks I have 4 goblin gernades and I put out a goblin lackey and attack

goblin lackey 1 mana 1/1 if goblin lackey does damage to target player put into play a goblin creature. so the next turn I attack with em putign my opponent to 17 and then I use two goblin gernades ( I almost always have oneo r two in my hand ;) ;D) so my opponent goes down to 7 health then I repeat my shortest game was three rounds.

goblin gernade one mana

sacrifice a goblin deal five damage to target player.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and the urza series in my opinion were the best I mean all my good cards come from those althoug the new ones are ok I guess (the newest to me is the dark portal one but I never really bought any of those) oh and nemisis sucked I mean fading was horrible against my blue/green deck, I seriously had like 4 gaseous forms and 3 contempts plus 2 wall of tears and one glacial wall. so I just put enchantment on your creature and wait or I could just counter them because the focus of my blue/green deck is counter spells and weak creatures made really good by alot of enchantments, but it need more creatures.

Guest Eric E.

Hello,

I think The new Onslaught series are the best. IMO

Well I have a Banned deck because it was to good (Well the key cards are banned) .

I use a morphling about 35 diffrent counter spells and 4 timewarps

Time warp: 2 mana: take an extra turn and draw a card.

Morphling : 4 mana : 4/4 : Search for a Non creature spell In your Graveyard. And put it in your hand.

< this ability doesn't cause morphling to tap.

I just do time warp.. attack.. time warp... attack.. time warp.. attack.. time warp.. attack until your dead. My opponent has no creatures cause i counter everything.

To bad my deck was banned :( if not.. i might have had a good chance in the Grand masters tournament in Stockholm :/

Guest Eric E.

yea I have one of the best cards out there and is even better with some others. the card is called jokaloups and it says "destroy all lands, creatures and artifacts" but I usually have atleast one angelic renual sometimes two so I just renew my 5/6 phyrexian hulf and staunch defenders (it costs 5 mana and is a 3/4 but it says "when staunch defenders comes into play you gain four life" ) my decks weakness is flying but I've never lost a game with it and I usually kill my opponenet before I get lower than 13 health. oh and I have a goblin deck with some very dirty tricks I have 4 goblin gernades and I put out a goblin lackey and attack

goblin lackey 1 mana 1/1 if goblin lackey does damage to target player put into play a goblin creature. so the next turn I attack with em putign my opponent to 17 and then I use two goblin gernades ( I almost always have oneo r two in my hand ;) ;D) so my opponent goes down to 7 health then I repeat my shortest game was three rounds.

goblin gernade one mana

sacrifice a goblin deal five damage to target player.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vs a deck like that I'd use my Black/blue counter burn deck.

Undermine : Counter target spell, target player loses 3 lives

Absorb : Counter target spell, You gain 3 lives :D

Wrath Of God : Destroy all permanents in the game, Excellentent card in combination with Death Angel: Gain 4 lives for each permanent you sacrifice. So lets say I'd have 5 Islands and some creatures etc.. I'll use wrath of god.. gain about 30 lives :)

Hello,

You might wanne put in some flamethong Kavu's and some more terminates.

Well, I removed my flametongue cavu's.

I only own one terminate card.

I have to remove lots of other useless cards in my deck too.

Guest Eric E.

I never use WoG unless It's absolutly necessary.

But my Desolation angel Owns all. First a desolation angel : 5/4 If you pay kicker, destroy all lands in game. Desolation angel can't Be destroyed By any spell while in game.

Next step: WoG

Everything WOPE!!! except for my angel = BANGBANG!!!!!!!

Guest Eric E.

Hello,

You might wanne put in some flamethong Kavu's and some more terminates.

Well, I removed my flametongue cavu's.

I only own one terminate card.

I have to remove lots of other useless cards in my deck too.

You need some Vindicates: Destroy target permanent 1 white 1 black 1 colerless.

and some Phyrexian Arena's : 1 black 2 colerless : Take an extra card in your draw phase. Lose 1 live.

spectral Links : 1 white 1 colerless : 2/1 creature 1. ability tap one black mana Regenerate specteral links.

Death grasp : 1 white 1 white black + X. pay X. If you do, it does X damage for each mana you tap to target player or creature.

Desolation Angel: 1 black 2 colerless. Kicker : 1 white 5 colerless

When desolation angel comes into play destroy your lands. If you paid kickers cost destroy all lands instead (Of course this is the only way to play Desolation angel) 5/4 creature flying. = OUCH

By the way, You schould put those flametongue's back in your deck. They RULE!!:

1 RED 3 colerless : 4/2 when flametongue kavu comes into play deal 4 damage to target creature = OWNAGE

You need some Vindicates: Destroy target permanent 1 white 1 black 1 colerless.

and some Phyrexian Arena's : 1 black 2 colerless : Take an extra card in your draw phase. Lose 1 live.

spectral Links : 1 white 1 colerless : 2/1 creature 1. ability tap one black mana Regenerate specteral links.

Death grasp : 1 white 1 white black + X. pay X. If you do, it does X damage for each mana you tap to target player or creature.

Desolation Angel: 1 black 2 colerless. Kicker : 1 white 5 colerless

When desolation angel comes into play destroy your lands. If you paid kickers cost destroy all lands instead (Of course this is the only way to play Desolation angel) 5/4 creature flying. = OUCH

By the way, You schould put those flametongue's back in your deck. They RULE!!:

1 RED 3 colerless : 4/2 when flametongue kavu comes into play deal 4 damage to target creature = OWNAGE

A mere pity that I don't have the cards you mentioned :(