fed2k DG clan?

thomas

Shaddam are you part of the beta testing over at Dune Generations I know you mentioned it i was just wondering if you were or not? I had thought about signing up myself but I do not think time will allow me to be part of the testing.

I signed up for the beta test but I doubt I'll make the cut since I have a very low end system.

On the questionnaire they ask you about how many hours you'll be able to put into the game (to compensate my lack of a good computer I put this option at its highest  :P)

If you have a low end computer don't you think that will affect your game play (or maybe your planning to get another sys. in the near future yes?). BTW what are the min. req. for Dune Generations for those out there who have never played any on-line games like Dune Generations before?

I'm planning on getting a new system by the end of this month, but at the time I filled out the beta test application I'm still using the old one.

The minimum requirements, from the top of my head, are:

pII 300mhz

64mb RAM

16mb 3d Accelerator

To have really smooth gameplay I would recommend having 128mb RAM, a 32mb 3d Accelerator, 600+ mhz, and a Pentium III or Athlon processor.  This should help offset having a mediocre internet connection as well.

I'm by no means an expert on these sort of things but you should be pretty safe with the above specs.  I've played online games running the bare minimum requirements and it worked out fine.

Aye :) please people answer aye or nay for a fed2k clan. it is good you are talking about whether you can be emperor or not, I think you can but I know you can rule arrakis, It said in the trailer, but can we stay a little more on topic?