who has NOT eaten a Krispy Kreme Orignal?

emprworm

I just went to the factory yesterday because it was my birthday. I got a bunch of donuts instead of a cake but i was totally amazed at how the donuts are made. i cant believe someone could make such a big hit out of donuts. They had every donut imaginable and krispy kreme shirts,boxers and socks. Wow.

And their is no other donut made by krispy kreme or any other bakery, that is as good as the Original. Wow i can't believe ive been missing out on this.

muahahhahhaha!!! i went on a "Krispy Kreme run" this afternoon... hehehehe, drove across town to get a dozen of the original for me and my parents .... they were freshly made, hehehe ooooooo they were soooo good, they were melting in my mouth, and it wasn't one of those trips you made emprworm, where you drive for like 2 hours and wait in line for like 4... this was a 15 min drive and the krispy kreme here has a drive-through window... hehehe...