910 DTop:Are U Looking Forward to Dune Generations

davo

You maybe have cable/dsl, but alot of them have not. And then they don't have the right to play?

i wouldnt want to get stuck in haveing to play a game with a 28.8 at the other end either....  not saying they don't have the right to play, but thier needs to be a sort of way to match up ur ping/connections and if not and the game is way laggy then when lil bobby hops on the puter and attacks me i too would feel 'why do i have to be forced in to this game?'  its rude not saying they dont have right to play but they dont have the right too play me- dissconnect (and possible return the game too unless a decline or ping/connection option/patch is implemented)  :O bobby can find another person to attack *watch out killer-slug* yeah i know i sound like a jackazz sorry  :P ;D

jezuz I am not saying that 56k users should be banned but I sure as hell dont want to play them when there are 25,000 people signing up for the beta with cable or DSL!

there should be servers in the game that are dedicated to 300+ connects so that I can get a game with other cable users only. why am I paying for cable if the guy I am playing against is 28.8? If I want to play only against 300+ connects, or only against opponents with very good ping that should be allowed not discouraged. if there are 25,000 players paying for high speed connects dosent it make sense that they should have their own seperate server? am I wrong about that? 28.8 should be matched with 28.8, 56k with 56k, cable with cable, there is no way a cable user should be battling a 56k user when there are 25,000 other people playing the game with cable! sheesh!

A new server just for high connects would actually cost a lot of money.

1) Getting expensive parts to make the overall very expensive server

2) People with cable and not dial-up tend to stay on longer, thus taking up more bandwidth than usual, thus costing them more money.

So I highly doubt they will do that.