Dune IV - released!

Caid Ivik

This is Dune IV, modification for Tiberian Sun, I expect it'll to be soon released on Dune Editing, Other Mods section. It is rather bigger pack, about 1.19 MB, due to more graphics and sound, unlike to my previous mod, Dune III. It is, I can say, fully new mod, including four sides, Fremen, Corrino, Tleilax and Guild of Navigators. Altough not all of my plans were succesfully done, maybe it is enough. Maybe enough for some of those, who install Tiberian Sun just to try this :)

It was made for Tiberian Sun version 1.07, without Firestorm datadisc needed (I recommend to uninstall it). If there will be some 'will', I would start sometime FinalSun to create Dune-related maps, but right now I have no functional one. Enjoy.

Allright!, I'll download this mod and give it to my brother, well, he's still playing TS. I just hope you made an expansion to this mod that will require the Firestorm, I love Firestorm because of the ability to put Ion Storm in custom maps.

Of course not! Dune IV is DIFFERENT from Dune III. And it's still being downloaded ::)

But if I could have a permission to edit my previous files, I will be very gladful. Also why there is shown "Warcraft III map" in Games column?

Well Caid!

I enjoyed this mod very much indeed. Nice one!

Coupla things though -

>The Corrino gunship is only $1.

>The Guild has no MCV (I reloaded about five times).

>When the Tleilaxu Spreader dies and the gas comes out, it slows the game down horrendously.

Lastly, if you change the physical light colour to orange wherever there is a green light entry (leave the name), then the green light that appears over the Spice will be orange. DeeZire wrote a fix to the saboteur icon problem too. Get it here:

http://online.deezire.net/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=4

(you may need to register)

Anyway, very nice job Caid!!

I've tried to do so with green lamps, but it is how I've feared. It's declared in map files, overriding rules. Maybe your file should be usable. Thanks for other bugs, I had to miss them when I've tested it. Effect of Tleilaxu Spreader I ment for as it is, just I can slower it to be less dangerous. About Guild MCV...reload sixth time :-

Version 1.01 was already created. Donwload the attachment and replace the rules with patched one. New version should be now also on Editing.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]