The war against the Iraqi people

And what about the soldiers fighting on the other side? There are humans too, you know. They don't have the benefit of your superior technology. If your soldiers don't die, the ones on the other side will. And vice versa.

And I'm not even mentioning the civilians... or the "collateral damage" as they will most likely be called.

That is what a war is isn't it?

ROFL. Actually 60% support war WITHOUT UN approval, 80% with. The vast majority of the US dislikes the enslavement of Iraq and is supportive of any action that will end it.

I've never seen you post a single positive thing about the US, the US government, US citizens, and for that matter, anyone from the US on this board. Hate, extreme resentment, call it what you want but you post the most anti-American on this site.

You've never seen, because you don't read.

But first, let me put in your own words something for you : I've never seen you post a single positive thing about Iraq. Hate, extreme resentment, racism, discrimination, is what dominates your position about that country who've never been in to, call it what you want but you post the most anti-Iraq on this site.

Fair enough ?

I don't frecuently post the several reasons I have to look up to the US, (is not the case of it's foreing policy and oil hungry), because there is no much oportunity to discuss about it, since in the last most the only subject about the US was foreing policy and it's position regarding Iraq. Can you prove there was AT LEAST one oportunity in this forums where there were debates about US that were not about Iraq or foreing policy.

US war? Hardly.

And, BTW, I guarantee you that Frace WILL be jumping on board when it comes to Iraq reconstruction. You think those greedy money-mongers/oil-mongers will let their piece of the pie slip away? LOL! Hardly. Once Hussein is ousted, France will be one of the first to be on the ground. I predict this. Mark my words. France WILL be shifting. They just have too much oil/money interest in Iraq to let it slip away. France will show you corrupt politics in action. Mark my words guys. You heard it here....from the mouth of Emprworm.

Now, is this a US war? Uhhh...I don't think so. latest data:

europe.gif

You've never seen, because you don't read.

But first, let me put in your own words something for you : I've never seen you post a single positive thing about Iraq. Hate, extreme resentment, racism, discrimination, is what dominates your position about that country who've never been in to, call it what you want but you post the most anti-Iraq on this site.

Fair enough ?

No. let me put in your own words something for you: I've never seen you post a single positive thing about Saddam Hussein. anger, extreme resentment, frustration, and moral obligation is what dominates your position about that man who you've never met personally, call it what you want but you post the most anti-Saddam Hussein on this site.

This I'd agree with.

P.S. good post emprworm.

Please note that the above map is one of how the governments will act, not what the people want.

It is in fact a map of European Countries' Leaders' Stance on War.

yes true, true. But all that really matters in world politics is what governments want...if the UN says do X, then it really doesn't matter what citizens say...don't they support the UN? Maybe the citizens should consider electing leaders that better represent them....if they live in a democratic nation at all, otherwise I guess they are just out of luck! :(

That map shows how divided Europe is at the present time about Iraq.

If the thread would be as serious as US and UK say, then the whole Europe would be united against Iraq, but when I see such a map, I can clearly realize that some goverments are over reacting.