sendt by omnius. spoiler Prelude and BJ books

Emperor Harkonnen

I just read in legends of dune that Omnius sendt clones of himself out in the universe. beyond the galaxy, to encounter humans if they were ever to get this far out in the universe.

1: This means that Omnius saw the possibility of defeat. that he might not be able to kill all hrethgirs?

2: Could this be the enemy that D'murs navigator brother saw when the heighliner he controlled was set of course with artficial spice?

Maybe Newt is picky like me. A written number equal to or under ten (some say one hundred, but I'm not a big fan of writing a number if it requires a dash. ;)) should be written with letters, not numbers.

Or he may have some completely different reason for posting that. I'm not a friggin' mind reader! ;)

He didn't see it, but he did want to expand his reign, the more galaxies you own the more resources and more power.

then how come he said that he wanted them to be there waiting for the hrethgir when they ever expanded that much into the universe??

I think that it was stupid of Brian and Kevin to write that, they spoiled everything. what they really say is that the machines are going to loose >:(

It is always a good idea to have more planets, because the more planets - the more resources. The more resources, the more ships. The more ships, the less enemies. The less enemies, the more ships. The more ships, the less enemies. The less enemies, the more ships. You get my point?