Need some Help

Hi, i am having problems with my comp. It seems to shut off at random. It really weird. When it shuts off it wont turn back on unless i turn off the main power, let it sit for a couple of sec, then turn it on. Any one have any ideas?

CPU:804 mhz authentic AMD thunderbird

Total Memory: 127mb

Free memory: 35mb

direct x 8, win 98.

Well the problem is still there, and i am looking at the specs here, and think it has to do with too much memory being used. My bro downloads alot of sounds off the internet, so it kills alot of space.

It happenes during a game, like in the game its self. It has happened during emp( in a qm) and during tribes2 online. In emp it has hapened when i started a qm, loading screen, just won a qm, all at random. I was online today for a hour before it happened.

What happens is it just shuts off the power, but the power lights are still for power, but nothing is on?

Well it is when i am online. Now that i have cleared some room in my memory it seems fine, but you never know. Also if it was the internet the whole comp would not shut off. But i did notice that the box for persistent connection was unclicked, that is normanlly also on.