Some Ornithopter pictures

TMA_1

oh just in bryce 3d. Its supposed to be for landscapes... but I made these anyway.lol :D

here are two more.:) one is of two dynamic views and the other is an orni firing from one of two mounted las-guns[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

oh and inoc, you can name it whatever you want. I dont need my name acredited to it. They are just for fun. Do whatever you wish for em. Your nice words made me really happy. thats all I need. :) hope you guys like em.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Those really are great! I was showing them to some of my relatives around the house, and they all loved them! My entire family has read Dune, and they felt that they were very accurate to the books. I'll call your section "TMA-1's Ornithopters", not very poetic but I don't really have any idea what is expected of a site's section names ;D I should have your section up by the end of the week, hopefully after I've gotten my forum sorted out.

But could I make a request? A shot of one flying in a city and a shot of one during a storm over an ocean would be great! If you could make these, if you could try to keep the thopters as well illuminated as possible that would be perfect.

okay inoc, It took me a bit, I had to construct the city, which is quite the challange to make it look good. the picture is of the Barony on Giedi Prime. Hope ya like this one. :)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

I love the Barony picture. If there's one thing I'd have to critique, it's the fact that the wings are too thin (err... as in the front-to-back thickness, not the top-to-bottom thickness). but of course, that's all a matter of artistic differences. ;)

I wish I had your talent for that stuff. The only things I can do with my 3D maker-thingie are basic shapes, and greyscale extrapolation. :(