best inf and vehicles

sycplayer

i want ur guys opinion what is the best tank and inf i think:

inf-fedykin because they can ride worms and have those awesome.

vehicle-laser tank (;D) cause they r very affective in early games they out range turrets that shoot range and r very quick with a big group of them u go to harvesting field to another.

If there is a wide entrance to your opponent's base without scouts watching, I like Fremen Feydekin. I never ride worms with them because I cannot control the worms, but I like to get them into enemy bases where they enemy cannot attack them while they are attacking. If I cannot use this method, I like Sard elites. They are much better than normal Sards. It is not that bad if you attack a Laser tank with a Sard Elite because you lose much less than your opponent.

I have trouble deciding on the best tank, but these are my three favorites:

Hark Missile Tank

Atreides Mongoose

Hark Flame Tank

I think the best infantry is the Chemical trooper cuz u can rush them in early game they are cheap and u can kill buildings fast with them

the best tank is the Laser tank because it cfan beat any other tank 1on1 and if u can use it right then u can kill like 5 minos with 1