What is the best sub house

Muad dib

you can just pit subhouses against eachother and say which one is better, you have to look at what units that subhouse has.  the fremen fedakyn are the most deadly and silent of all the units, plus they are the only unit that can ride the mighty sandworm which you can use against your enemy. the sardukare elite are good except in use against the ordos laser tank, and the sardukar infintary is good against all. so just don't pit subhouse against subhouse in who is the best.

you can just pit subhouses against eachother and say which one is better, you have to look at what units that subhouse has.  the fremen fedakyn are the most deadly and silent of all the units, plus they are the only unit that can ride the mighty sandworm which you can use against your enemy. the sardukare elite are good except in use against the ordos laser tank, and the sardukar infintary is good against all. so just don't pit subhouse against subhouse in who is the best.

8) 8) 8)

1) Guild

2) Sarduakar

3) Fremen

4) tielexu

5) ix

There are plenty factors but assuming the map is fishers plain then i go with the above

The Guild are so good that they have been banned from online play      :O :O :O

• 5 months later...

Leeches can be good for ridding a base of its defenders - but you dont have to always build an engineer to get the leeches off, as mace had said - i'm an Atradies player and i have developed a nice techneek of using a mongoose to shoot them off youre units {it olny takes one shot to do so} - i dont know what would work for other house's but i'm sure that there would be somthing that you could work out. - it may injure the unit but it gets them off! And creats less hassle - for the Atradies players you then simply then use a repair unit to heal it.

What do you think would work as effectivly in other house's?

I realize this is an old topic, but it would work well for ordos as they recharge. DO NOT SHOOT A SHIELDED UNIT WITH A LASER! both the attacking unit and the shielded unit are destroyed by this.