A calm debate

From the hebrew translation which I took out from my lexicon and hebrew interlinear, it can be translated to "In the beginning of time, God created the Universe with the earth in it." The part With the earth in it denotes a special meaning to the earth. the earth is special to the universe. The problem is acriku, you dont want to know the word and you close your hearing off from it. I have studied evolution to understand it completely. You havent done the same for christ.

*Holds his ear to the wind...* Earthhhhh....Earthhhh....Earthhhh...

I can just imagine that aliens on Korloth reading a book that says - "In the beginning of time, God created the Universe with the korloth in it." and feeling special. You see, God could have just said earth as well because that's what planet we are on. Nothing has to be special about it.

From the hebrew translation which I took out from my lexicon and hebrew interlinear, it can be translated to "In the beginning of time, God created the Universe with the earth in it." The part With the earth in it denotes a special meaning to the earth. the earth is special to the universe. The problem is acriku, you dont want to know the word and you close your hearing off from it. I have studied evolution to understand it completely. You havent done the same for christ.

Why do you look to greek and hebrew? why not just King James?

*Holds his ear to the wind...* Earthhhhh....Earthhhh....Earthhhh...

I can just imagine that aliens on Korloth reading a book that says - "In the beginning of time, God created the Universe with the korloth in it." and feeling special. You see, God could have just said earth as well because that's what planet we are on. Nothing has to be special about it.

All i can say is. "Inless ye repent ye shall all likewise perish"

Is that a threat sneezer? ::)

If you take it that way and don't accept then i guess so. and those are not my words. i am not threating you God is. but hey, i'm telling it like it is. and evolution is more appealing if you know what i mean.

hmm. heres a post i missed.

lol, acriku, he's only 13 (i think).

Was. but around 10 days ago i turned 14.

he knows a lot for a 13 year old to be honest. I just wished he did a bit more independent thinking instead of letting J. Chick do his thinking, but o well, he seems like a good kid. not getting into trouble and stuff.

Thanks. and i don't let him do all of my thinking. but i like his matereal. and like to mostly go by that site as an internet source to reply to stuff. but then again i guess i should find another internet source even harder to argue with shouldn't I?

Well 14 year olds are only expected not to use their own minds to think, and to think rationally,

huh? where did you hear this? your sig or assumepion about reilgion?

don't you have anything better to do other then attacking who someone is?

It was a joke...*someone needs to chill out* I always cough when I joke around.

Actually it was half-serious, because you always use outside links, quote the bible, and never think for yourself. I don't care what religion you believe in, or whatever god(s) you believe in, I only ask that you think for yourself rationally.

Actually it was half-serious, because you always use outside links, quote the bible, and never think for yourself. I don't care what religion you believe in, or whatever god(s) you believe in, I only ask that you think for yourself rationally.

Honestly, i don't think you think for yourself. I do. the big bang makes no since to me. Evolution makes no since to me either. re-read the last few pages of this thread. and tell me you have cansiderd if that you where wrong.

Heh. I do think for myself, I think out the process of evolution, I think out what I learn from AP Biology, I think about possibilities, I think about alternatives, I think about the life around me, I think about the God I used to believe in, I think about the consequences if I am wrong, I think of the fruition of thinking on my own. Do not for one second think that being an atheist is a breeze, because it is hard mentally. Questions shooting through my head, What if I'm wrong? What if I do go to hell? What if I have it all backwards? Then I go through all that I have learned, and convince myself all over again. But the questions keep coming back. One day I will completely convince myself, but I haven't now because I grew up with God. I prayed to him some nights, cried myself to sleep looking up at the stars in the window, wondering if my recently passed grandfather is up there, looking back down at me. I wish there was a God out there, looking over us, I cry inside that I know in my heart that there is not. Reality truly hurts. But I have found a new meaning to my life, to serve mankind. I transformed my wishes into strength, and I have vowed to serve mankind in any way possible. I hope you never again think that I do not think for myself.

I never believed in Jesus Christ. I have always till the days of my atheist life believed heartfully in God. No other man, god, being, just God. And he was a part of my life during that time, but I moved on.

Beliveing God won't get you to heaven. Saten even belives. Demons/Devils belive and tremble.

"Thou believest that there is one God thou doest well the devils also believe and tremble."

That din't leave you with good company. ;)

And like i said. beliveing in Jesus Christ, nor beliveing in a God will get you to heaven. :(

No, sorry but when somebody is vulnerable after just pouring out his damn heart, you do not leap upon this oppurtunity to preach to me about Jesus Christ. You do not tell me that it won't get me into heaven, that was never my intention to tell you what I did. Maybe you are too young to understand, but someday you will.

No, sorry but when somebody is vulnerable after just pouring out his damn heart, you do not leap upon this oppurtunity to preach to me about Jesus Christ. You do not tell me that it won't get me into heaven, that was never my intention to tell you what I did. Maybe you are too young to understand, but someday you will.

Sorry. not my intention, i din't even realize you did at the time. and that don't leave you with good company part was ment partly as a joke. no barrier here just a misunderstanding on my part. :-[ and this thread was about debateing so i sort of had that on my mind.

Sneezer you are very sadistic. I pour out my heart (which I have never really done) to you and everybody else, and you start preaching to me that it won't get me into heaven. Very low.

well thank you for sharing your personal story, but I thought you didn't believe in heaven anyway, so why would that bother you?