A calm debate

My point is, if I don't respond to everything said and implied by sneezer then it would suggest I believe in God since I didn't refute that God existed among other things. Using your logic of course.

Also where in evolution does it say how life began? Riddle me this sneezer.

ever heard of the big bang? thats what the link was talking about. but nevermind.

Do you belive in God?

Actually I was replying to empr's post with that post. ???

And, evolution isn't abiogenesis. It does not say where life came from! Get that through your head please :)

How did we get here...hmm...can't say "for sure" but there are a couple theories circulating about.

Sneezer started it, so since this thread is a debate about pretty much anything to do with religion and science, it's acceptable. But if you would like to continue our debate, you can.

Evolution is not abiogenesis. Period. People might believe God started it all, and let it flourish, like deists. One doesn't have to lead to the other.

Sneezer started it, so since this thread is a debate about pretty much anything to do with religion and science, it's acceptable. But if you would like to continue our debate, you can.

Evolution is not abiogenesis. Period. People might believe God started it all, and let it flourish, like deists. One doesn't have to lead to the other.

Actully it started in another thread. but you started this one.

Most Christans belive in God. "In the begining God crated the heavens and the earth

What thread did I start talking about the origins of the universe? And even if I did, which memory tells me I didn't, you began talking about it, so what's the problem?

And your point about the second sentence goes *woosh* over my head.

What thread did I start talking about the origins of the universe? And even if I did, which memory tells me I didn't, you began talking about it, so what's the problem?

I was talking about how this arguement got started in general. not one subject.

And your point about the second sentence goes *woosh* over my head.

You really do need to stop hanging around trains then. must have problems paying attion at school too.

Actually no I do not have attention problems at school. But your statement that most Christians believed in God blew by my head if there was a point to it.

just kiding. :)

yeah. i'd say so. the bible says "In the begining was the word and the word was with God and the word was God." or "In the begining God crated the heavens and the earth"