Red Alert 2 Dune

Major_Gilbear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heh, thanks for your feedback guys... :D

I have been busy recently,but the mod is coming on well...

I am currently learning 3d modelling so that I can do all the buildings. As for infantry, I think I'll be okay ;)

Original Cameos are still missing, and I could do with having new Sidebars ingame... But I don't know how many YR/RA2 will supprort. I may only do one that is used by everyone.

Also, whilst on this topic, I am trying to decide what the Sidebars should be like. Either antique, with lots of laquered wood/polished brass and funky litlle switches, or all techy and modern; maybe like a holographic projection...

Anyway.

Any help that ppl are willing to give is always appreciated, and hopefully I'll have some tasty pix up again soon for you all.

8)

• 2 weeks later...

It'll be a while before I reach a reasonably working alpha yet, sorry... Good Things come to those who wait ;)

I want this to be the definitive mod of its kind, and so want to do a good job. ::)

In other news, I have recently aquired some help (he's Dark Elf) for the making of the infantry (about 30 new infantry), and as this guy is seriously good, expect some of his uber-sweet work to start coming this way!!

And as usual I ask for your feedback.

There are many questions I have posed to you lot; any answers would be appreciated...

So get on, and get typing!!

I do *seriously* consider all feedback and ideas, and I will credit anyone who helps me enough :)

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

All of these ideas seem really kewl. BTW I'd prefer that the Devestator be a mech. The mech simply looked much cooler and more imposing then the tank. Perhaps you can make both, a Devestator mech and tank. Each with slightly different attributes.

As for Corrino I think a kewl thing to give them would be something like a ground based Dreadnought type unit that shoots two missiles over long distances or a ground/hovering based carrier.

Well it would be a heavy siege unit that perhaps needed to be deployed. It would mainly serve the role of anti-armor artillery(does heavy damage to armor and buildings) and would be succeptible to aircraft and infantry. A sort of anti-tank unit that could be used to balance RA2's infamous tank rush.