XBOX GAMES

undsputed

Okay, from my limited experience so far, I have come across a few games and thought I'd throw out some recommendations.

Medal of Honot: Frontline

This is a very fun game. It is the first shooter I've ever purchased and I don't regret it. I think people at any age can really enjoy this, due to the realistic WW2 setting. Just yesterday, indoors, one Nazi soldier was stumbling around when I walked in and fell to the ground drunk. Unfortunately for him, I believe that you can ulock extras like real footage when you do well in a mission, so I pulled out my shotgun =)

Deathrow

This is a sports and fighting game and doesn't get enough press. If you look to see what people think about it, you'll find 8 or 9 out of every 10 like the game. One opponent kicked one of my players to the floor then said "stay down di**head" It's funny to play sometimes but the action is also constant, except for breaks between quarters (can't stop clock during the quarter).

Splinter Cell

Stealth game with the best graphics I've seen in any game to date. Very realistic as far as lock picking and getting shot.

I must say, Splinter Cell is a must! I have this game and am only halfway through, and boy I gotta tell ya it's fun as heck! Just a few days ago, I went out on the balcony of an embassy and climbed the railing above to another window where the cook and assistant cook were making a dinner and I had to pass by them silently. So I took a bottle next to me and threw it into the meat locker, and they investigated it. So with this oppurtunity I crouched and ran right past them.

Ok I have MechAssault and must say if you like mech games this one is a keeper. In Jan-Feb they will be starting the downloadables from Xboxlive and first thing is a new mech how cool! expansion packs for console games Go Xbox! And if you like RPG scratch that if you want the best RPG of 2003 it comes out in March Phantasy Star Online. And did I mention its ONLINE. Guys you got to get it. I had it on the DC and it was well worth the money. Although Sega didn't get me to buy the second version just for a few more weapons. But that's ok Xbox but version 1 & 2 together with their own special race/character (chew on that Gamecube :P) I got a gift card to Media Play for Christmas and knew what I was saving it for PSO. Hope to see you online (and chat too Xbox has that nifty communicator gotta love it) 8)

Nah DJ, the only problem for me is that I'm not LIVE. I am missing the broadband connection.....still got the 56k =) I'd definitely like to play one of the football games online.....hopefully Madden is LIVE on its next release.

I was thinking about Mech Assualt.....alomst got a mech game for the computer. How's the single player in that, since that is the only thing I'd be able to play?

The single was preety good beat it over the weekend I boutght it. But they sare supposde to have downloadables for it too, ya know like add-ons.

I wouldnt count on EA making Madden Live next year cause the whole Microsoft owns Xbox thing. So I say screw EA (yet again). I wont buy another EA game, but if its given to me... I'll try not to use it as a cup coaster. ;D Hope ya can jump on the broadban-wagon (pun intended :P). Casue Live will bring a whole nuther level to gaming.

Medal of Honot: Frontline

This is a very fun game. It is the first shooter I've ever purchased and I don't regret it. I think people at any age can really enjoy this, due to the realistic WW2 setting. Just yesterday, indoors, one Nazi soldier was stumbling around when I walked in and fell to the ground drunk. Unfortunately for him, I believe that you can ulock extras like real footage when you do well in a mission, so I pulled out my shotgun =)

I heard about it on G4TV. it looks like i good game. its also out for the PC. and theres an expation out for it to. :) if i had an XBOX i'd get it personly. oh and you can play the PC version online. ;) and theres even smoke gernades with the X pack! 8)

I got MOHAl for x-box for x-mas......

its sooooo sweet! i love that game......nothing like poping a nazi from 500 meters without him even knowing about it....and the sweet click of the springfield '05...

the sound of the weapon hitting the nazi in the face.....

lets notforget.....my faverite of all....the machine gun....oh yea....mhahahahahaha....

Yea it's a great game. It took me a little bit of time to get used to the controls, since this is my first shooter, but they actually feel pretty natural now. Very easy to use. I was a little worried about how people say it is difficult to use games like that on a console but that isn't a problem.

I just want to figure out a cheat to unlock the real footage and the behind the scenes bonus materials. Let me know if you are aware of any codes/cheats. I do want to complete the game without cheats though.....but I still want to see the bonus material.

a really good football game is madden 2003. it is very fun and also easy to get used to the controls. another good game is ghost recon. its a harder game than most, it also in my opinion takes alot of consentration in the later levels. and last but not least metal gear solid substance. its a great game i rented it well waiting for a copy of splinter cell to come in. its a great game but after playing splinter cell its just not as fun.

I have Ghost Recon, and may I say it is the most realistic combat simulator out there. I suggest anyone who like military sims, get it. Not to mention Live support ;) I kick butt on it, so catch me at TKON MadDoG.

I also have Splinter Cell, and if you like MSG2 you are going to love Splinter Cell (come to think of it, your MSG2 cd will collect dust after trying out Splinter Cell). The graphics are superb, the controls are easy to learn, and most of all stealth! Boooyah!