WOW more then 1mod on your computer i have 17 on mine

john66doe

* will the Timmens mod sweeper work for all the mods made out there for emperor for example: ( kh2)??

It won't work for ALL of them, because Modswapper uses a certain file to operate properly when switching between mods. Most mods lack this file, so modswapper can't do its' job.

Thx for that,

* I give the program a quick go but there is no help file in the program there is a tab were it should be but no link to a help file in the program or no help file installed in the program ??

*Do you have to leave the mods in the zips, or unzip the mods into one folder of there own, where the mods should be found??

Thanks again for that.

I read the read me file you can still only use one mod at a time. It would be a good program if you don't play a different mods everyday.

That certain file you were speaking of was called, *.lgt this will save you looking for it later because I know you made the (Emperor Mod) I used in my examples in the main discussion. It was a nice mod you made i had fun getting wiped by the A.I. in the game. hehe i will put my vote in for it soon for the mod. I have tryed your maps and put my votes in for that ;D

will I find all tools to make new looking units in dune editing, plus other programs to make sound and different icons, or is that in all the other editing program that changes the units powers like TibEd???

See for the topic 'Modswapper, final version?' In Dune Editing.

But I aborted the program because almost everyone was too lazy to adda small file to their mod what listed all files which needed to be moved to activate the mod.

There was a template file included, and a program to make such files if you didn't want to do it manually

But I aborted the program because almost everyone was too lazy to adda small file to their mod

Perhaps becuse for big mods, it takes ludicrous amounts of time to select the necesarry file ONE AT A TIME and add them in. i was going to do one for CR, but it was taking hours! Shift-select needs to work in Thunder LGT!

But I aborted the program because almost everyone was too lazy to adda small file to their mod

Perhaps becuse for big mods, it takes ludicrous amounts of time to select the necesarry file ONE AT A TIME and add them in. i was going to do one for CR, but it was taking hours! Shift-select needs to work in Thunder LGT!

I am done with your mods DukeLeto, the only ones I have left are 1 of Alphabeta's, The Fall of Ordos, Dune Blaster, and a couple others. I should be done soon.

lol, Apollyon, I think I remember him saying that too.

See for the topic 'Modswapper, final version?' In Dune Editing.

But I aborted the program because almost everyone was too lazy to adda small file to their mod what listed all files which needed to be moved to activate the mod.

There was a template file included, and a program to make such files if you didn't want to do it manually

*Do you think that the *.lgt file should be made a compulsory file in making mods now for emperor?

* Say If this was made a compulsory file, and it had to be added before the mod is packed,would it take to longtime to get the mod right to put online for everyone to play?

*Or do you think that they should make another link in dun2k editing, that has the mods containing this file *.lgt in them, with a rundown of the timmens modsweeper in there with the mods holding that file?

What do you think?? Please let me know !! :O :P :-* :) ;) :D ;D 8)