Found a DG online

exatreide

yes, as long as my alliance isnt in an alliance with them i could help. Or just provide defense when you go off to fight....if i put a fleet above your planet does anything happen if i tell the fleet to sit there? or do we need to be allies?

my best suggestion would be to join the alliance i am in, that we i could "legally" protect you.

nope I am in 22:43 close but no cigar. someone asked me tonight if he could join the alliance, i told him to IM the person i did to join. he is pretty good and similiar score to me. the [dewe] are oppressing people in my sector. also good of GKG to spread out and get all the dissidents of other sectors that are being destroyed, thus many contacts everywhere.

22:35...

darnet

yea wolfpack is practicly the only people in my sector.

if it keeps up i may be forced to ask alleince with them for the sake of protrecing my worlds since i only have

2 destroyed

21 frigets

120 fighters

45 bombers...

and 5 worlds to defend

it wont let me move an outpost to a plante to colonize. whats up with that? i have treid several different planets and it says

Invalid planet name or coordinates

the planet name is Uninhabited and i checked the coordinates, it is where i sent the rest of my outposts.... >:(