Unknown serial number

That's the message I get when I try to log in. I don't understand. I know for fact the serial number I typed in at the installation is correct. I played online before, and I don't understand why WOL keeps refusing me.

The only thing I changed since last time I played online is that I now use windows 2000 instead of windows 98, but I don't see what that has to do with it.

Try and call the support and tell them the problem then....It might be costly.

Why are you using Nyar's avatar? Do you have to change your name and avatar every week lowzeewee? I think Nyar already suggested contacting tech support earlier in this thread. Calling may be expensive? Ya don't say. I think most people with a set of frontal lobes would have clocked that fact instantaneously. No need for redundancy here. Oh, I forgot you are just trying to increase your post count as usual. How about not posting to the tech support thread unless you have some real information to post. I can't believe Gobalopper puts up with such antics.