Empire Earth

rogue1896

How many of you have this game? i just got it off a friend of mine (he gave me his, it's not a burnt copy) and it's a helluva lot of fun. those romans kick ass! ;D if anyone has the game is there any way you could show me some of the more advanced moves etc. etc. Obviously i'm a newbie now. :(

I have this game it runs ok on my comp i like all ages cept nano wtf is up with the killer robots? and damn hover jets? the thing i dotn like though is the fact that if you choose your race you dont get any special units like in AOE2 but its fun i kinda quit cuz im too lazy to play it though i have an awesome skirmish in which my navy is 14 strong curently and i have a fully loaded strong hold and another that will be fully loaded soon. yep this game is cool but i can't stand aoe and ee because the battles take forever to win and i dont have that much time when i play comp games.

well althought it would've been cool to see customized units for every nation and diferent units for every1 era, it probably couldn't have been done. i would've been very hard anyway, they'd have to make it a lot bigger.

Well AoE2 had it, why couldn't they have it?

well then i really dunno. however it seems i reverted back to ebfd again. empire earth was screwing up with my game play. i'd start click on the buildings to build stuff and i'd right click to move units. so now i'll just play empire when i feel like building an empire :D

I played the game, and I think the game is pretty nice. The many civilization advances is pretty fun.

The prophet in the Modern age looks pretty funny. Hahaha! ;D

Nano age sucks, because you hardly need any strategy to destroy the enemy base. Just build tons of sentinels and other tanks, and boom goes their base.

really?? I think that the game is hardest in nano.

It get's harder and harder from the first to the last age.

I think that the greek and english campaigns are easy. but when you get to the german it is getting hard.

and the russian is sp hard tha tI haven't completed it.

and structures has got to great strenght :(

Na you just build some AA and whoopdi doo dah no more thermonucular warheads raditatiing your city for light.

I like bronze age, there is something about massive armies of shortswords men clashing into each other, while calvery clash.....

the steel the sand

the blood the pain..

the flames that wain....