The Water of Death

Mahdi

Guess what? The Water of Death tastes just the same as regular water. Want to know how I know? I live in Walkerton, Ontario. (You Canadians who have been watching the news know what I am talking about). 4 dead now, more expected soon, 700 REPORTED cases, buisness and schools closed indefinitly, and it is only expected to get worse.

I'm suprised you haven't heard anything vecha, we even made the front page of the North Korean newspaper. Well, there are 7 dead now, over 1000 reported cases, and even though it is begining to stabalize, there are still people in a lot of trouble. I was lucky, me and my famnily only got a touch of it. I personally only had 2 symptoms, neither of which were serious enough to go to the hospital. But members of my soccer team have 103 degree fevers, and one has lost 11 pounds already. The worst part is that we are treatred like we have the plague. All the reporters (god i hate reporters) have bottles of anti-bacterial soap and water attached to belts to wash with in case they accidently come into contact with one of "us". Stores and resturants out of town are refusing to even let us in, let alon serve us, and at my last soccer game, only 10 of the opposing team showed up becuase they were afraid they would get it, all becuase of the media.

Just for your info, e. coli is not very contagious at all. The only way you could get it from someone who has it is if they took a poop and wipped it with there hands and then got you to lick there hands, and I don't think that anyone would do that.