LOTR RPG

VigilVirus

"Saruman was to awakened Balrog" - Sauron, not Saruman.

Don't call him KOTN, just call him either Witch King, King Nazgul or just King.

OOC - picky picky picky. lol. don't make up stuff this. and don't modify the story that. sheesh.

Just a suggestion. Come on, KOTN sounds more like a company name ;D

Melkor or Morgoth is the straongest of the Valar (gods) - the original evil you might say. He created all the evil things in the world and has fought long against the elves and men. He created orcs, trolls, dragons and balrogs. Sauron, a demi-god or maiar was his faithful servant. When Melkor was overthrown and imprisoned by the other Valar, Sauron became the evil lord.

You can only find this in Silmarillion.

Well, let's get back to the topic ;)

Sauron grinned. The Ring was getting closer with every second. When he will find the Ring, he will not only wipe out the creations of the Valar, but also free his master from eternal pit where he has been imprisoned for millions of years. Soon, Valar Melkor will be free once more!

Sauron commanded his forces to begin the storm of Minas-Tirit. Gondor shall fall.

Thousands of orcs and trolls began the attack on the castle of Minas-Tirit. Many of them were shot down by the arrows of the archers, but the gate was broken and they began to enter inside.

They were met by the sharp blades of the gondorians. The battle has begun.

The orcs died by thousands, but it seemed that there was no end to this army of evil. The Olog-Hai were the biggest menace on the battlefield - they were huge trolls, who could bear the light of day.

But the defenders stood their ground and killed the attackers. It seemed that evil has failed once again.

But then, a second host of orcs came from the other side. They stormed the walls and killed the archers. Catapults, filled with balls of molten lava, fired on top of the castle. Wood building collapsed and burned, while the stone buidlings slowly melted. Minas-Tirit was overtaken by the Shadow.

Saruman frowned, he couldn't locate Legolas. Damn that pesky elf! He was alone! An easy target! But he couldn't be found! Saruman sulked, and sent an army led by Uruk-Hai to go beat the brain cell out of the fellowship.

"And Kill Gandalf!" He yelled at the rapidly advancing army.

Legolas moves through the forest, he had been traveling almost non-stop for the last 8 days, and he was about 3 miles away from the village. He would of been there today but the trees and bushes got more dense and the flat land started curving all around him forming vast hills. Looking up he saw very little light shining through the denseness of the tree top and he sighed, for he wished to see broad daylight once again. Moving on through the forest there was much wildlife, but since he was not in a desprete food situation he wacthed them frolick around doing their daily habbits. Suddenly, a loud shreik echoed throuhout the forest, it was a call of a black rider, it did not frighten him for he had heard them the moment he departed by himself into the unknown wilderness, but something caught his eye, he turned left to see five orcs ontop of a hill, huddeled together looking at something. Not taking anytime, he took three arrows out and put them onto his bow, pulling the string back he released and they flew into three of the Orcs head, they instantly fell dead, the other two turned around and started charging Legolas but he grabbed to more arrows and fired, nailing the carnium of the others. After taking a deep breath he walked over to the three, one was holding the note they were lookoing at, grabbing it out of the blackened hands Legolas read it:

"The ring barrier is near, kill him and capture the ring for the forces of Mordor"

A new fear for his companions came suddenly over Legolas...

ooc - ok, now i'm lost. so then is this new force attacking the gates of Minas Tirith the force that i told to stay put at the gates of Morannon? and i thought that the 7 nazgul were going to beat the brain cells out of the fellowship? someone give me a quick summerization of what the hell is going on.

oh wait...is the force saruman sending the force of stuff that will attack the fellowship IN the mines of moria?

and which black rider went to attack legolas? i thought i accounted for all nine.

god i'm so hopelessly lost here.

Boromir!!! i'm BOROMIR!!! HWUHAHAHA!!! I AM THE SON OF THE STUART OF GONDOR!!!

you goddamn monster... Boromir is mine!... you be merin or something.. that's more your style ;D

you can be boromir if you want. i'm the witch king of angmar. the king of the Nazgul. kickass

ooc - ok, now i'm lost. so then is this new force attacking the gates of Minas Tirith the force that i told to stay put at the gates of Morannon? and i thought that the 7 nazgul were going to beat the brain cells out of the fellowship? someone give me a quick summerization of what the hell is going on.

oh wait...is the force saruman sending the force of stuff that will attack the fellowship IN the mines of moria?

and which black rider went to attack legolas? i thought i accounted for all nine.

god i'm so hopelessly lost here.

Let me try to explain

In the army that captured Minas Tirit - there are no Nazgul. Saruman is sendinh his army to capture th Hobbits and the Nazgul are right now where you placed them.

Update:

The Fellowship is joined by Boromir. They will now going to enter the Mines of Moria. Legolas is in need of supplies, and goes to search for them.

Sauron's forces capture Minas-Tirit.

Saruman is sending his forces to find and capture the Hobbits with the Ring.

The Nazgul are also searching for the Ring.

Hope this unconfuses you ;D

Boromir!!! i'm BOROMIR!!! HWUHAHAHA!!! I AM THE SON OF THE STUART OF GONDOR!!!

you goddamn monster... Boromir is mine!... you be merin or something.. that's more your style ;D

you can be boromir if you want. i'm the witch king of angmar. the king of the Nazgul. kickass

cool... heh and sorry about that monster thing heh :), no hard feelings right? ;)

i will start posting tomorrow.. when i'm done reading all these posts :)

ok i think i get it. so then basically the king was in charge of the rear guard of Mordor or something and sauron had his advance guard marching on minas tirith. and the king was going to send reinforcements but decided to hold back in the event that the race of men defeated the advance guard and started a march on mordor. i get it. tnx

The gates of Moria opened and the Fellowship entered its dark halls. Something was wrong with this place. Where were its civilized nature? Where were the dwarves, who built this place, eager to dig out the priceless mithril?

But soon, the Fellowship saw the dwarven masters. They were nothing bu decrepit skeletons now.

The night loomed down upon the ground, a crackle of a fire echoes throughout the night. Legolas had set up camp, and he cut down a small sized oak tree with his sword, he dragged it back to his camp and was carving new arrows from the wood of it and some feathers he found lieing around. As he carved he still wondered about the note and if his fellow companions were safe. Well atleast only 2 more miles to go until I get to the village, and I can trade some of my arrows and use the cash I got from Rivendall ( I know, wrong spelling ) and supply myself back up. Lieing back, he fell into a deep sleep.

Upon wakening he relized the fire was long dead and a morning breeze came throughout the forest making the leaves and branches wave back and forth. Grabbing his new arrows and any supllies he set off to the town.