FEW cont...

Ravet123

But especially the ones who should be ashamed here: DIE4HONR, DRNKNMSTA, GUNWOUNDS, OPER90, RAVET123, MADLUXAN and DJCID

Why don't you do us all a favor Marcel before you start making accusations and get you F'ing facts straight! I HAVE NEVER CHEATED and/or FIXED ANY EMP GAME EVER! This is a game and as far as I'm concerned, ENTERTAINMENT; what's the point?As a matter of fact, I've never even played a BCM before with FEW. I think I tried a bcm once when I first got this game a year ago. I could care less about rank.

Having said that, I don't condone anyone who cheats/fixes games. Die admitted he made a mistake and I for one am willing to give him a second chance. If it continues then I leave, simple as that.

Don't even think about trying to trash my name here as anyone who knows me online can acknowledge that I am a fair and honest player.

LOL Ravet, not to bright are you?

This is an old topic which nobody was looking anymore. Thanks to your brightness it is suddenly at top again..

BRIGHT ENOUGH TO WHOOP YOUR ASS MARCEL! lol ;D Since the old FEW thread was locked I had to make a new one. Hey Marcel get a clue, I don't friggin care how old the thread is. You lied flat out about me and everyone knows it. Get your facts straight next time before you start spouting off.

and thus it begins. just try to leave me out of it, every1. i'm still on that high from nav being banned. don't ruin it for me. well, gl to both sides. i really don't care how this turns out anymore. just don't start saying when i join a game, "Hey you FEW pussy, get the hell outta my game!" well, laters

piece out! lol.

Well, if someone in my clan cheated I'd either have them booted or leave myself...I don't want that kind of association. But I'm not gonna be an ass to every FEW that I see. That's just stupid.

Ravet, try not to be so lippy. Marcel did the community a favour by reporting what he saw.

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME

my short little summerization of this thread. lol. hopefully this might not turn into a big slugfest and i could be proven wrong.

* did not see this thread* my lips are seiled :-X

hehe, just show everybody again and again what FEW has done, the will remember it better ;D

WILL YOU QUIT SAYING THAT!!?? first off, you had that proof of yours on a few clan members, NOT THE WHOLE CLAN! i've never cheated and, now listen carefully everyone, never will cheat. i don't need to cheat to win games and if i lose a game, then i lose a game. as a matter of fact I lost a game to taq yesterday. of course it was somewhat of an odd match b/c he had a newbie on his side and die4honr left the game midway, but i still lost. anyways i didn't cheat even when i was losing (unless you consider the supes a cheat, which i don't.) in the end i got my ass kicked. i didn't enjoy it but i still took the loss, at least somewhat gracefully. lol. anyways my point is that i don't cheat. can you stop saying that FEW cheats and just use that proof of yours to say that that individual person cheats. i don't want to put up with that.

hehe, just show everybody again and again what FEW has done, the will remember it better ;D

Heh, no it will not. It will just annoy us all to no end. I think we should just stop posting about cheaters - it doesn't help, just annoys and creates flamewars. The war to take over the position of Navaros and the Official Board Whiner. I prefer that spot to remain empty ;D

LOL. Thanks for the publicity, Rogue. You play quite well. The biggest surprise in the game was when I found out mid-game that superweapons was on. Damn chaos lightning! Anyway, I can attest from playing with Rogue that he didn't cheat. Please don't generalize about EVERYONE in a clan. In M3T4L, a couple of people started making a bad name for us, and they got booted quick. I suggest, as Ace did, that any player who is honorable try to distance himself from dishonorable players as quickly as possible. I don't know enough about FEW to comment on them as a whole clan. HOBBTZ, on the other hand, was infamous without any doubt. Don't judge unless you know things for a fact, please.

LOL. Thanks for the publicity, Rogue. You play quite well. The biggest surprise in the game was when I found out mid-game that superweapons was on. Damn chaos lightning! Anyway, I can attest from playing with Rogue that he didn't cheat. Please don't generalize about EVERYONE in a clan. In M3T4L, a couple of people started making a bad name for us, and they got booted quick. I suggest, as Ace did, that any player who is honorable try to distance himself from dishonorable players as quickly as possible. I don't know enough about FEW to comment on them as a whole clan. HOBBTZ, on the other hand, was infamous without any doubt. Don't judge unless you know things for a fact, please.

Exactly what I've been saying for a while now... People here seem prejudist against certain clans and that's wrong. History has proven stereotypes to be quite useless and unreliable.

Chaos Lightning Power Surge detected. lol. most of the time tho i hit minos that were close enough together that they didn't even fire a single round. haha. and sorry taq, i wasn't giving you publicity, b/c truth is you SUCK! lol. j/k. anyways there is no way in hell i'm ever going to leave FEW for anything. well, there was that one time, but that's a whole diferent story. like i was saying, i've been in FEW for a long time. i'm proud to be called one of "The FEW, the proud, The FEW!" (and the name is cool too. hehe) and pro is one of my favorite players to play with online, that is, next to dj ;D i don't care if you guys want to accuse anyone IN *FEW* just so long as you try to accuse them with proper proof and without using the words "FEW cheats" or something to that degree. good day. carry on.

:P i enjoyed those two fan fics. Mortal Combat with terror. it was fun. it kept me occupied anyways. and if you REALLY want a fan fic, lol, i'll give you a fan fic. i wrote six episodes of my own fan fiction and each episode is like 3 or 4 pages long in word. don't MAKE me post it...