Red alert

Emperor Harkonnen

But the counterstrike missions are so fake... i mean the tesla tank is sooo easily created... a radar jammer with a tesla.. c'mon i could've created that myself.. or those allied mig like units... c'mon... very very cheap.. and i'm not even talking about super hero stukov *or something like that) and his supermutt

that dog can jumb over cliffs and devour tanks (well almost :) ) and mister commande himself can destroy mammoth tanks in no time with his silencer pistol.. c'mon!

noo no no.. not lame.. they were kewl :)

that mig like units was an allied bomber.. you could not create it... but they were in a certain soviet mission and those planes bomb you (with nukes i think)

Volkov and megamutt are irritating good... it's not cool that megamutt can eat tank armor for breakfast and that Volkov's silencer pistol can penetrate 3 meter concrete walls in no time

• 2 weeks later...

Allies has Medium tank, not soviet.

soviet has invented the technology of using to canons on tanks, the allies hasn't got that far in tank production yet, that's why their tanks only have one cannon.

and I also think Grenadier is funny...those are suposed to be soldiers from the old times though.

and what is Red Alert Desert Strik?

RA has numerous mods like the starcraft mod and tiberian sun mod (it was actually cooler than the real TS :P and more. Desert Strike is also one of those mods. It is a mod where you play obviously in the time when operation desert strike took place.. (1990? i'm not sure) The made new units like new bratley tanks. new aircraft (b2 bombers, b52 bombers, f/a18 Hornetts etc.) new tanks including the M1A2 Abrams and more.. a new thing was that tanks had 2 weapons in this mod. a cannon and a chaingun which made it also kinda effective vs. infantry. New turrets and more changes.. it was realy good