FEW CHEATING CLAN

Marcel71

Oper, I see what your saying about extending the game. I'm not big on the idea myself but at least it makes a little sense when you say that. From my own experience, the only reason people do that is to waste ten minutes of your time while you try to catch their three guild tanks or something like that. It's that sorta thing that makes me mad.

Oh yea, remember guys, Gunwounds can't come to apologize because he has been banned. I'm sure even if he could post, it wouldn't mean much.

Oper, I see what your saying about extending the game. I'm not big on the idea myself but at least it makes a little sense when you say that. From my own experience, the only reason people do that is to waste ten minutes of your time while you try to catch their three guild tanks or something like that. It's that sorta thing that makes me mad.

I'm not trying to waste anyone's time by running for my life ... it's to watch and learn only. I seldom run for my life anymore even if I happen to be getting taken to the cleaners by better and 'elite' players.

isn't it strange that the people who didn't cheat ask for forgiveness and apologize for their teamm8's.

But the guilty ones hide in silence.

All I know is that this game fixing matter has hurt me deeply ... bad enough to almost wipe Emperor from my hard drive. I tried my best to express my sorrow to those this game fixing effected.

• 2 weeks later...

>But especially the ones who should be ashamed here: >DIE4HONR, DRNKNMSTA, GUNWOUNDS, OPER90, RAVET123, MADLUXAN >and DJCID

Why don't you do us all a favor Marcel before you start making accusations and get you F'ing facts straight! I HAVE NEVER CHEATED and/or FIXED ANY EMP GAME EVER! This is a game and as far as I'm concerned, ENTERTAINMENT; what's the point?As a matter of fact, I've never even played a BCM before with FEW. I think I tried a bcm once when I first got this game a year ago. I could care less about rank.

Having said that, I don't condone anyone who cheats/fixes games. Die admitted he made a mistake and I for one am willing to give him a second chance. If it continues then I leave, simple as that.

Don't even think about trying to trash my name here as anyone who knows me online can acknowledge that I am a fair and honest player.

well here's a thread i haven't heard from in a while. i could've sworn this matter was already resolved. well, here it is i guess. our next big war. FEW vs. the World. i can see it now.

Hail FEW!

/

Long Live the Land of FEWless wonders!!

this was supposed to be a time of great happiness. i hope ppl don't start getting angry over stuff now.

Bilbos clans? What clans belonged to bilbo?? I saw SKUM and D3m0n and E*Cafe right up in the top 5. Those arent bilbo clans. They played fixed games to be #1 and thats all there is to it. I Paged die4honr and his excuse was ' well we wouldn't have had to if d3m0n didnt duck us all month"

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ELITE47!!!!YOU HAVE NEVER PAGED ME AND I NEVER SAID D3M0N DUCKED ME.D3M0N IS TOO GOOD AND THEY DONT NEED TO DUCK ANY1 AND IF U ARE GONNA LIE TO TRY TO START SHIT THEN YOUR SHOUD JUST F**KING LEAVE THESE BOARDS OR AT LEAST DONT MAKE ACCUSATIONS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. >:(

Bilbos clans? What clans belonged to bilbo?? I saw SKUM and D3m0n and E*Cafe right up in the top 5. Those arent bilbo clans. They played fixed games to be #1 and thats all there is to it. I Paged die4honr and his excuse was ' well we wouldn't have had to if d3m0n didnt duck us all month"

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ELITE47!!!!YOU HAVE NEVER PAGED ME AND I NEVER SAID D3M0N DUCKED ME.D3M0N IS TOO GOOD AND THEY DONT NEED TO DUCK ANY1 AND IF U ARE GONNA LIE TO TRY TO START SHIT THEN YOUR SHOUD JUST F**KING LEAVE THESE BOARDS OR AT LEAST DONT MAKE ACCUSATIONS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. >:(

da da dum. ah, you shouldnt cuss like that and talk in all caps. its stupid. btw, didnt you page him, not vice versa!

>But especially the ones who should be ashamed here: >DIE4HONR, DRNKNMSTA, GUNWOUNDS, OPER90, RAVET123, MADLUXAN >and DJCID

Why don't you do us all a favor Marcel before you start making accusations and get you F'ing facts straight! I HAVE NEVER CHEATED and/or FIXED ANY EMP GAME EVER! This is a game and as far as I'm concerned, ENTERTAINMENT; what's the point?As a matter of fact, I've never even played a BCM before with FEW. I think I tried a bcm once when I first got this game a year ago. I could care less about rank.

Having said that, I don't condone anyone who cheats/fixes games. Die admitted he made a mistake and I for one am willing to give him a second chance. If it continues then I leave, simple as that.

Don't even think about trying to trash my name here as anyone who knows me online can acknowledge that I am a fair and honest player.

LOL Ravet, not to bright are you?

This is an old topic which nobody was looking anymore. Thanks to your brightness it is suddenly at top again..

::)