Emperor Map Editor

Aries

Ok, here's the deal. I just got the game, I just got the editor because I got bored with the "official maps". Unfortunately, the map editor doesn't seem to want to work properly. It makes a nice little folder in the "MAPS" directory, but I can't start the map up in custom games. If this has been asked before, i'm sorry but I've tried searching for the answer and couldn't find it. If any of you out there know how I can fix it or just generally help me, please respond.

The map has both players on it, Ghostly_Square. ken124578, I did read all the tutorials and followed them, and I already checked the documents. Gobalopper, I think I have the map in the right directory, could you be more specific, please.

I put 2 players and no werk I followed the tutorial propaly then copied and revesed making two bases it should werk and the other map off internet, wait THIS site and no werk wierd huh? Maybe it's coz i aint upgraded since i bought it when it came out? Is this the problem.

I recently downloaded the Map Editor, and I have a problem...

Let me explain my situation: I Use Win XP (no SP1) Emp is upgraded to 1.09. The Map Editor program itself works, and so does the Viewer, but when open the ShadowMaker, or the WashCompressor an error pops up, on of those "This is program must closed. Sorry for the inconvenience" messages. It's very annoying, considering any maps I make will look crap without shadows!

I tried to change the compatibility (to all Win vers) but that didn't work, I change the colors to 256, and the disabled visual themes, and the ShadowMaker opened, but when I tried to create shadows the error came again.

Can someone help?

If so, please send an Email to me because I don't check this place often. :-

GalileoAce@hotmail.com

Thanks GA