Bunch 'O Stuff

Gobalopper

Well now that I've finished with the site updates I've had the time to upload a bunch of new files. This includes new Emperor maps, Emperor Mods, and even a Dune 2000 mod. So if at this point you don't see your file listed on the site let me know because I don't have anything waiting to be added in my mailbox.

Tomorrow I will be posting another part from the Generations video demo. There will be a total of 9 parts and this will be the fifth. To get the first four parts look below.

There are a number of good Fan Fiction stories under development currently. This includes FED2k Survivor, even though I was recently killed off :), Fed2k Deathmatch, the return of the KYA/Setara War, and numerous others.

Dune Editing is still fairly busy with KH2 getting a patch, and new versions of Dune Blaster and Guild Wars. Check the DE forums for the latest.

Also coming tomorrow will be a new poll and a few other additions to the sidebar to the right.

The news archive is also back but currently the only way to search it is using the forum. I will be going through it sometime soon and fixing as many bad links as I can.