IE failure

Sorry, Terror. I'll write a cheque for copying your idea. Would that make up any of the damage ? ;)

If you just need the update to internet with IE installing anoher browser isn't that bad an idea.

But how long does it take to reinstall a computer ?

When you're not having to install a server, and are using Windows .. 3 hours tops. Keeps you of the streets for a while. And when you take the time you probably have given to it allready . ...

Excellent, what about 100 euro?

I am your humble servant. Seriously, I was just guessing on this one. Keep up the good work doc.

I sure will and hope you stick around this time ;)

I will try to be a regular visitor to your thread.

Off Topic:

Have you ever played a game called "Sacrifice"? I just discovered this game (it came bundled with my Geforce 3 video card) and I can't stop playing it. The graphics are awesome and it is one of the most unusual 3D realtime strategy games I have ever seen. I also just started playing Max Payne (when I need a break from thinking) and find it very enjoyable as well. What games are you playing when you are not helping people with tech issues?

Sorry about the off topic post, but you seem to have fixed everyones problems, for now anyway ;)