Emperor Tournament Winners for 08/02

Navaros

As always, this list is the *only* place to see the Winners of the Official Emperor Tournament as governed by the Offical Emperor Tournament Rules and the only list on which all known cheaters have been removed. Cheater-advocates, or cheater-enablers have also been removed. This list is based on an extensive historical database of all known cheaters. If you have any evidence that the players listed here have cheated, communicate it that they too may be removed so that no cheaters are ever called Winners.

Emperor Tournament Winners for 08/02

Atreides

1. Rageatr

2. Krazyorse

3. Woodcity

4. Legob0x

5. Papertown

6. Ecriminal

7. Elchkopf

8. Cdreipo

9. Sipaseki

10. D0cpa1n

Ordos

1. Coorsllte

2. Elpantera

3. Graveside

4. Gutz99

5. Beerzone

6. Kill4kix

7. Jroz

8. Ammo9mms

9. Treniux

10. Montecino

Harkonnen

1. Mendelbop

2. Fullf0rzz

3. z28tranz

4. brully

5. Abvsall

6. Laguident

7. Gxmasterz

8. Dgeg

9. Docinho69

10. Ultras7

::)

How dare you put cheaters on your list Navaros!! Omg!! you are a holo-cheater :O :O, oh shame yourself i can't believe you would make a list where cheaters are called winners, which is a bit *HYPOCRITICAL* if i might add.

If your list was written on paper i would use it to whipe my ass, but i'd rather use you to whipe it :)

ddd0bbb vs. graveside

Game Duration: 4 minutes

ddd0bbb's point change: +42

graveside's point change: -28

ddd0bbb Result: Won

Record: 6/1/0

Side: Harkonnen

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 47/93/14

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/15/7

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 32/66/3

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/6/6

Saw Completion: Yes

IP: 71.161.19X.XXX

graveside [rex corporations.] Result: Lost

Record: 45/24/0

Side: Ordos

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 79/89/0

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 8/14/0

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 64/46/0

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/6/0

Saw Completion: Yes

IP: 97.69.18X.XXX

k there is no question you got cheated, thx for the info graveside. to keep a cheaters free list I have to rely on community members like you to point the cheaters out. he's being removed and will never be on any of my lists with that nick again

Well i see much Brazilians acused to "cheater", ddd0bbb, mad009max, if mad is a cheater maybe sigma07br is 2, docinho69, well i think it is BULLSHIT and i not believe in Cheat codes in EMPEROR i believe in WoL buggs maybe but if is the reality im 2 desaponted, VIVA (((ROTA))) we not need this! :(

Nav this is a joke and so are you. You don't give a flying fuck about who cheated, you just take off whoever the hell you want. LOL you even took ME off the list. Sad, man, sad. I'm with x, you just remove people you don't like. Show me something, ANYTHING that says I cheated - EVER. Seriously. I could use a laugh.

To everyone else...$10 says he ignores me.

No ACE, lol, you don't have to be a cheater to be removed. If you have any contact with a cheater or support cheaters or defend cheater or anything to do other than being a cry-baby about it and you my friend are permanently banned from Navs joke...i mean list ::)

Nav this is a joke and so are you. You don't give a flying fuck about who cheated, you just take off whoever the hell you want. LOL you even took ME off the list. Sad, man, sad. I'm with x, you just remove people you don't like. Show me something, ANYTHING that says I cheated - EVER. Seriously. I could use a laugh.

To everyone else...$10 says he ignores me.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you are on nav's bad side, he'll throw you off the list. He will deny it, but everyone knows it's true. The sad thing is that it's so blatantly obvious that he's spewing BS out of his ears, yet he doesn't even realize it.

Actually, one thing I could have said better than you ;D...nav's not a joke, he's a (insert a four letter word of your choosing here) idiot.

I've got $10 that says he IM you, cuz he knows he will just embarass himself here :P.