WOL or Battle.net?

ordos45

WarII paved the way for squat. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING revolutionary about it. ALL OF THE UNITS were copied DIRECTLY from WarI. ::) the graphics weren't much better, and CnC had online a couple years before. WarII had NO redeeming qualites. Except poor graphics, low unit/group caps, and a cruddy expansion. STOP HUGGING BLIZZARD!

Yeah, Sam's has good prices. I'm waiting for WarII to go down. NO game is worth $60, except possibly Generals when it comes out. (No group cap! YAY!) And you know WestWood'll never charge that much. They never have. Only Blizzard pulls that cr*p.

Don't you already have it?

WarII paved the way for squat. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING revolutionary about it. ALL OF THE UNITS were copied DIRECTLY from WarI. ::) the graphics weren't much better, and CnC had online a couple years before. WarII had NO redeeming qualites. Except poor graphics, low unit/group caps, and a cruddy expansion. STOP HUGGING BLIZZARD!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/real_time/p4_01.html

read this 'Duke'

heh i meant ofcourse War2 battle.net edition. That one is good enough to own, even if you don't play it :) it's just part of the collection and it's still fun. and i payed 45 euro for war3. Also about the thing that war2 didn't have good graphix that is not true. it had better graphix than red alert in my opinion and war2 is older