Why?

Yes, but in Firestorm they BOTH win. GDI and Nod are allies.

Anyway, I know Kane got killed and of course I don't want him ressurected (again). By if you watched the Nod ending of Firestorm, you know that CABAL *is* Kane. And he is making Kane clones.

In C&C GDI wins, but Kane survives the attack (but is really injured, as you can see in TS (ending of Nod, and last missions of GDI, before that you only see him on monitor))

Sorry, No monument is destroyed :)

But the GDI secret mission in TS:

At a moment you can choose between 3 missions. Choose the one to save the mutants. Complete this mission.

Then play the mission to destroy the reinforcements silo's of Nod. Complete this mission. But do not finish it!. Leave something Nod standing. Then explore the terrain in the northwest corner. Then you see a train, and a Ghoststalker enters the battlefield and says: 'Get me in that train (...)' Put him in the train, and when the train is gone, finish the mission.

Now you get the extra mission: Mine the Power Grid.

You will see what the bonus if for that in the next mission... :)

Thorup, if we are ruining your thread, say so ;)

WW removed it so people could build more units at a time, one from each factory... like in Starcraft. :(

It's ironic, really: Emperor (a Dune game) is the last game to use the C&C interface... The last to use the sidebar... :'(

I think it's a terrible loss not to have the sidebar. The RTS world was complete when you could choose either blizzard or Westwood interface - which ever you prefer.

If you ask me, the original C&C was a lot more fun and involving than Tiberian Sun. Although I did like Tiberian Sun.