What subhouse do you like the most and find the most usefull?

Lumbyjack

One worm = one fedaykin. And they are only easilty killed by masses of units. And who says that's my target. And it is good to attack those masses of units, when they are moving. Or attack with multiple worms

You'll be surprised that even 20 Mino's can't stand up against wormriders:

M M

**------M M M M M

O ----> **-----M M M M M M //a unit let the Mino's fire

**------M M M M M

M M

/

| //Then let a wormrider attack from here

And then repeat this many times. It takes some timing, but that's all

Check the Rules.txt, mate.Heres what it says :[WormRider]WormRider = TRUEHouse = FremenTerrain = SandCost = 150Size = 3Speed = 6.0 //game coord per updateTurnRate = 0.05 //radians per updateArmour = NoneHealth = 100000//SoundSelected = Selected//SoundOrdered = OrderedViewRange = 24Resource = FRADVFremenTurretAttach = WormRiderGunChaosEffect = LargeChaosFXHawkEffect = LargeHawkFXAiFoot = TRUECanBeDeviated = FALSE

Well getting back to the topic. Nobody has mentioned Ix or Tleilaxu. I don't think to highly of the Ixian's but I respect their worthless units. If you disagree leave me a message and I'll prove to you they are not good. But Tleilaxu are. Ya you may be laughin at me now. But when you look at is I don't care if you are Freman or Sadukar. Soon you'll all become Contaminators and it won't matter. Just one Hit, and <piff> (I like that sound effect) and you one of mine. So try them and if you have the Harkonnen Campaign trade with them it's very wise.

<Spit>

Barron

Doesn't matter everybody, Barron is just another dumbass or is just crazy. As what D.E said, both Fremens will kill the contaminators easily, the Imperial Sardaukar will do it even better, and finally the Ixian projector will just project some "stuff" and kill it off even even easier. Barron , you're just a dumbass!!

Hahahaha. I retract my Ixian statment. I just found out the pure worth of the projector tank. You can make clones, for free, AND have them fight for you. Very nice. But I stick by contaminators, I'll send them after helpless scouts and there is a 150 unit that was made for 30. And my theory with them is in the mass'. 20 contaminators will, Will take out a team of Sardukar or Fremen. But will only loose maybe 4-5. But the Sadukar Eliet, they are a different story. I will tip my Hat to those guys. They take the punishment, AND have a knife. So we might loose a little more if you have a couple of those in there.

Barron Harkonnen

see though, if i see you are overwelming i numbers, i'll just make flame tanks and assaults. ;D

Although, think about it, 10 fremen with instantly kill 6-8 contams. You'll have maybe 12-13 left. Their reload time is maybe..one frame..then boom again...then u have 2-3 left..they're gone. The contams are way too slow to get even close enuff to my frems to slap em.

Exactly, if your trying to over-number, i'll just use anti-infantry vehicle.

And your wrong DE. 1 Fremen, if micromanaged well enough, it could handle like 20 contaminators or more, it'll cloak again after shooting! remember?

But one Sardaukar can't do that even though it's tough, because the enemies know where he is. But it still could handle like about 3 or 4 at a time.(maybe more)