Science

Sardauker-Kirov

the answer is no. I have asked my professor before. The electron microscopes can only go down to certain polymers. like chromosomes. We know atoms exist because of the mathematics involved and tests that show their existance without seeing them. heck we have mathematically proven there are subatomic particals inside those protons in atoms! :)

Well, somthing like that. It's a partical that has a speed greater than the speed off licht. It never had a speed below "lichtspeed" so it didn't have to break the barrier [ witch is impossible ].

It's already beyond the barrier and thus doesn't have to have invinante mass or the other things that come with passing the speed of light.

Could you explain what you mean with "atoms".

Because to the translation [ into Dutch ] you could be refering to protons, electrons / quarks or molecules.

So just to be on the safe side and I know witch you are talking about.

:)

According to my resources, the particle has to have an infinite energy either way. But let's not get into another argument... ;) Also, if we could figure out how to contain these particles, if existing, who knows how exponential the affect could be on our advancements.

Never heard of that. Do you remember who, or what institute did the test. [ I might be able to find it then ]

I don't know what to think of those things myself. It's just like the AI clesses that I had.

One comes to tell you it's possible, and the next week you'll hear that it isn't. If that isn't weird enough the use the same arguments [ basically the same ] and the week after [ so week 3 in the explenation ]you hear that it's possible [ again ].

The science is making progress with the subject but their or still different theory's that are going on next to eatch other.

So it does fasinates me, but I can't come to any conclusions about these subject.

:)

This was something I heard years ago. But that's all I know. Also, I read in my New York Times Science Reference Book that if we couild detect ahd harness them, that would mean INSTANT communication. Think of the download speeds! And yeah, I agree, so many theories and so little conclusions.

Just wondering.

What's your "New York Times Science Reference Book" ?

A psrt of the news agancy, school book [ advanced or middle doesn't matter ], magazine or sutch ?

And one of the things that QM is suggestion can be used as instant communication. The movement of a partical here could be in direct relation to the same [ or 90 - 180 deg. ] movement of a partical hundred's of lightyears away.